Rewritten chapter 1- Roses beacon of hope

(HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T LOSE MOTIVATION!? Ngl this chapter is mostly just trying to have less shitty dialouge. Don't worry i'm gonna try not to follow the plot of the show the whole time, this is just a starting point. Anyway I'ma do my question per chapter bullshit I used to do. The question this time will be simple. How are yall doin? Doin good? doin shit? gonna stab someone? Tell me so i can use yalls feelings to summon demons <3. Aight hope yall enjoy)

Reader pov 

So turns out trying to stop a criminal when you're not a huntsman is very illegal and that huntress was not happy with us. Didn't give me my gun back either. So now here me and Ruby are. Arrested and being stared down by a huntress whos staring at us with so much dissapointment it feels like it's hurting me. I decide to speak up.

(Y): "So can I get my gun ba-"

She gives me a glare that could freeze hell over and I decide to just listen. 

Hey system do you know her name?

[Glynda Goodwitch]

Good to know. Anyway her lecture is starting, better listen before I get in even more trouble.  

G: "I hope you know that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, you've put yourself and others in great danger"

R: "They started it"

(Y): "Ruby, I love ya but it ain't gonna work this time. She has a heart of pure ice that will freeze anyone she glares at from pure fear. So you being cute won't help" 

Goodwitch's glare grows harsher. Oh boy I am not helping my situation at all.

[Fear has been inflicted but cancelled out by Gamers mind... yikes she is one scary bi- OH GOD SHE'S GLARING AT THE SCREEN. SHE CAN SEE ME. SAVE M-]

I decide to ignore the systems cries as I look to the side to avoid her glare. Loud as the system may be, I can't say that it's wrong.

G: "If it were up to me you would be sent home with a pat on the back... and a slap on the wrist"

She slams her crop onto the table, which also happens to hit my hand. 

(Y): "Son of a bitch! Is that shit made of all the hatred in your soul?" 

[-20 Aura]

Fuck off! Ruby looks at me worried but decides not to say anything. Shes smarter than me considering my outburst got me another slap.

[-10 Aura]

Goodwitch's glare somehow gets harsher then she sighs as she walks to the side.

G: "But there is someone here who would like to meet you"

(Y): "Hope this one doesn't slap me"

A well dressed ol- Oh my god thats ozpin... with a plate of cookies? Well thats... worrying? Comforting? I really can't tell which it is meant to be.

O: "Ruby and (Y/N) Rose... You both have silver eyes"

(Y): "Yes sir, came from our mothers side"

Something tells me he already knew that though. He seems like the type to know everything. He pulls up a video of our earlier fight. 

O: "So, where did you two learn to do this?"

(Y): "Oh ya know around. Ruby picked up some tricks from a bird while I learned by myself mostly"

O: "A bird?"

(Y): "A crow"

O: "I see and you are self taught?"