Rewritten chapter 4 - Silver

(Howdy. So todays question, What's something ya like in fanfics? Also why don't yall give me some ideas for skills, items or anything I could give our mc. I got nothing else to say for now so I'll cya next chapter)

Everything is blurry as I reach the top of the cliff. If i'm honest my memory is spotty, barely remember anything after defeating that monster. Everything just hurts so much. I raise my head, didn't even realise I was looking at the ground, to see Ruby and Yang running over to me. I smile weakly yet fondly.

(Y): "You're safe"

Y: "Are you stupid! Of course we're safe, you're the one who decided to fight that monster. Are you ok?"

(Y): "I'm fine... Just a little tired. Let's just get me back to Beacon yeah?"

I lean on Yang as we start walking. I wonder if we're expected to walk the whole way back, that doesn't sound fun right now. I close my eyes as I lean more on Yang. Surely one nap couldn't hurt right? I hear Ruby saying something and I feel someone, yang maybe, lifting me up onto their back but I just can't gather the energy to open my eyes. 

[Rest well player. You've earned it]

The next time I open my eyes, I'm staring at a white ceiling and laying in a comfy bed. I guess I must've gotten back to Beacon then, that's good. It'd be a shame if my journey ended so soon.

O: "I am happy to see you awake Mister Rose"

I look to the side to see Ozpin standing next to the bed, looking professional as always. I look around and don't see anyone else. Wher-

O: "Your friends and family are waiting outside, I wanted some time to ask you about what happened in your initiation"

My gaze remains locked onto him. His face and tone is as neutral as always yet I can tell that whatever he wants to talk about is serious. I try to sit up but flinch back down in pain. I manage to sit up on my second attempt although theres still some pain. I try to speak next but instead end up coughing. He passes me a glass of water that I drink as quick as I can.

(Y): "I don't remember a lot so it depends on what you're gonna ask"

O: "What happened did not effect your initiation. I will just be asking a few simple questions about what happened at the end"

(Y): "I can't really say no, so go ahead."

O: "Good. What is it that you fought?"

(Y): "Not sure, it called itself a demon, kept calling me a decendant of Sparda too. Any idea what that is?"

O: "I do not, I will have to look into it. Now then you used multiple abilities that are... unique. Do you have any idea how you used these abilities or where they came from?"

(Y): "Nope, I was fueled on adrenaline and only thinking about how to beat that thing. As I said, I don't remember a good bit of what happened"

It was a bullshit answer of course and i'm sure he picked up on that. I just can't trust Ozpin, something about him is just off. So i'll play this game with him for now.

O: "I see. Tell me Mister Rose. Do you believe in magic?"

(Y): "Can't say that I do, no real proof of it. I'm open to it I suppose"

O: "An Interesting response. That is all I wanted to ask, I will leave you to your family now"

He stands up and leaves without much extra thought. I really can't get a read on that guy. He seems so cautious of everything yet is so quick to let a weird situation like this slide. Wonder what he meant by that last question, I used magic but he shouldn't know that. Well I guess he could if- My thoughts are interrupted by a red blur crashing into my side, I wince at the impact and look down to see Ruby hugging me with rib shattering strength.