Chapter 11- Vergil and a new home

(Well then this is the last chapter for the RWBY world. I honestly never expected me to get this far. I thought I would give up like three chapters in and I would say more but i'll probably put it in a one off chapter or just never bring it up again)

What the fuck? One minute we were all calm and alive but now well... I'm gonna kill this mother fucker.

V: "Oh You're mad well brother before we clash how about you have a talk with the little rose then we can fight as much as you want"

Oh shit. RUBY. I quickly run over to her and get on one knee. I look over her and see that she has large cuts over her. There's no way he didn't leave her alive on purpose. I look at her face and I can see from the look in her eyes that she's in so much pain. She doesn't deserve any of this.

R: "B-bro?"

(Y): "Yes Ruby it's me... and i'm going to save you but first I have to win this fight"

R: "Ok but is everyone else alright?"

(Y): "Ruby, i'm sorry but everyone else didn't make it"

R: "My friends are dead?"

(Y): "I'm so sorry Ruby"

R: "Don't be sorry it isn't your fault"

I hear Vergil laugh as we both know she's wrong.

(Y): "but it is. He's only here because of me and now everyone but me and you is dead"

R: "Well even if it was your fault. I'm sure that we would all forgive you"

(Y): "Why would you ever think that?"

R: "Well it's simple... we love you"

(Y): "Ruby... I love you too"

R: "..."

(Y): "Ruby...RUBY"

V: "Oh c'mon brother can't you tell she's gone" 

I get up and turn to face him. I glare at him with all the anger in my soul.

V: "ooooooo. you're pissed. Well I want even more of that rage so let me tell you that i've actually been around murdering everyone you love including that one mute girl. What was her name Neo?"

(Y): "..."

I pull out Rebellion and ebony. This fight is going to be my hardest yet. I'm not going to win but I can get even one hit on him it'll prove that I can win in the future. For now though I need to go all out. I activate my devil trigger and he puts his hand on the Yamato.

I rush forward and go for a slice but he deflects my slash with his own. The only difference is his slash had a lot more speed and much more power.

V: "Awwww. You're still weak. THAT'S BORING... but fine i'll cut you some slack after all you haven't been training that long"

I fire a few bullets at him and he spins Yamato to block the bullets.

V: "Did you honestly think that would work?"

(Y): "No but it was worth a shot"

V: "It really wasn't"

I turn off my Devil trigger and calm down. I can't fight him if i'm mad. He may be insane but I can tell that he's insanely smart and that alone could probably beat me. Most of my fights have included me doing random bullshit with no sort of style but this time I really need to develop my own fighting style.

I run forward again and try to watch what he does. The moment he moves I jump over him and go for a slash which he blocks and ends up knocking rebellion far away from me.