Rewritten Prologue- An end and a start

(Welcome to the first rewritten chapter of Gamer of the multiverse. Now I can't promise I'll be a better writer and I can't promise I'll be fast with rewriting this. I'm just trying to bring this up to a standard that I am happier with because ngl this is SHIT. For new readers, feel free to read onwards past the rewritten stuff but just know that it may not add up with the rewrite. Alright hope yall enjoy the rewrite.)

Reader pov

I stare at the sky from my place on this building. It's really calming watching the sunset with no-one trying to talk to you, steal from you or h̸͉̐u̴̞͒ŗ̴́ẗ̵̮́ ̸̭͂ý̴̢o̵̥͂u̴͖̎. You could ask me what i'm doing up here but c'mon we all know. We wish that we didn't but we know. 

I decide enough is enough and finally get up. I stretch a bit and sort out my clothes. I figure my corpse should be somewhat presentable even if it ends up as a bloody mess.

(Y): "I guess it's time. Cya everyone"

I put one foot over the edge but before I fall heard a door open behind me. I turn around and see my childhood friend Alex. She was nice for a while but in the end she got dragged into the rest of the crowd. 

A: "What are you doing?"

I chuckle weakly at her question but decide to humour her. She always enjoyed making jokes out of serious situations like this.

(Y): "Well im gonna jump off this roof here. gonna go splat" 

She cringes at the image. Funny considering this was her idea to begin with. She looks at me on the brink of tears. I sigh weakly as I look at her. I guess even now I have a soft spot for her. I hear her scream as I put my foot over the edge once more. 

A: "Don't do it!"

I turn around and stare at her for just a moment. She really is my weakness.

(Y): "Ya know. I always planned a bright future. Wife, good job, maybe some kids. I wish I didn't though. Only made it worse when it went to hell. Let me ask you something. I was bullied, tormented, beaten every single day. Where were you? Why didn't you help? Why didn't you do anything!?"

She opens her mouth but I dont give her the chance to speak.

(Y): "Don't. I know what you were doing. You were fucking the people attacking me, giving them my address, turning whatever people I had against me. I never expected you to save me ya know? I just expected you to be there when I needed you. Ya know what the worst thing is though?"

I turn to face her one last time. Taking in the last thing i'll ever see. 

(Y): "You made me love you. You took my heart and shattered it. I just can't bear to hate you. So if these are my last words, I don't want to end on a bad note. Tell my family to live on happy,  tell them i'll be watching over them. As for you? Well I'll see you later" 

I finally take the final step and start to fall. I see her look over the edge in horror as my life flashes before my eyes. If you want my honest opinion, it wasn't all bad. There were good times but in the end.

(Y): "Heh, what a shit sho-"

Then it was over. I was nothing, I was everything. I could see nothing, yet I could see the brightest blue i've ever seen. I could hear nothing yet an annoying beep kept me focused... Wait what the f-

[Welcome (y/n) to the afterlife]

I stare at the box in confusion. This is the afterlife? What a disspointment. This isn't paradise, endless torture or anything. It's just boring.

[Oh well SORRY that we can't make every afterlife look pretty, I didn't exactly expect you to get here so soon. I had to make this in like an hour]

Aren't you an angel of some sort, maybe god? how did you not know I was coming?

[Well my little useless human. That is because you have been granted an opportunity. Instead of passing on to heaven or hell. You'll be going on a wonderful journey with me, The System]