Chapter 13- test of strength

(Once again right into it)

Me and the vessel which I need to find a better name for just stared at eachother. Well this awkward.

(Y): "ummmmm can you speak?"

It shakes it's head and I sigh.

(Y): "Well isn't that inconvenient. Oh right I'm (Y/N). There's five other people here and they're called Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and Neo. I'm not sure what to call you though. I could just call you vessel. How does that sound for now"

The vessel nods it's head and gets off the bed. Then they walk up to me and stand next to me.

(Y): "So I'm guessing you wanna see the others"

It once again nods it's head and I open the door. We walk other to where the others are and I knock on the door. I hear something fall over then some quick footsteps and after that Ruby door opens.

(Y): "D-did you just fall off something?"

R: "Yeah I fell off my bed... So what do you need bro?"

(Y): "I just wanted to introduce you to this little guy but make sure you're careful from now on. Don't want you hurting yourself over something dumb. Anyway let me in. We can do our introductions then get going"

I don't wait for a response and walk in. I looked around to see everyone doing their own thing but most importantly Yang was sleeping. I smirk as I walk up to yang and yell in her ear.

(Y): "WAKE THE FUCK UP"

She screamed and fell off the bed. Ha that was fucking funny. It was less funny when Yang got up and looked pissed. She walks up to me and goes for a punch. I move out the way and start speaking.

(Y): "Alright everyone we got a new member. Meet the vessel. I don't know anything about him but he has a constant look of not giving a shit so I like him. Anyway y'all introduce yourselves and after that get ready cause we're going to the next world today"

They all introduce themselves and talk with the little... thing of unspecified gender and I start messing around with a skill. Specifically I start to mess around with {shapeshift}. I'm mostly just start to see what it can do right now and pretty much all it does at level one is change my body in small amounts. Like making my fingers longer and just overall shit that won't help. I'm gonna have to level that up because it seems really useful.

I guess I just have to keep fucking around with it until it's actually useful. I sigh and wait for them to stop talking while constantly changing the length of my fingers to level up {Shapeshift}. Is it effective? I got no clue but what else can I do. Finally they shut up and I speak up.

(Y): "Alright everyone gather your shit. We're going today and I don't care if you complain cause you don't have a choice. I'll give you half an hour then I'll come back and we'll leave. Got it? Good"

I picked up the vessel and put them on my shoulders then walked to my room. I don't have anything to pack but I wanna see how strong the vessel is. In other words I'm gonna kick it's ass and see if it's strong. Is it the best method of doing so? Fuck no but what else can I do? So when I get to my room I put him down and open up the dungeon menu on my arm. I make a completely empty dungeon and jump into it with the vessel. Once we land I tell him what we're doing.

(Y): "Alright I have no clue how strong you are. So to figure that out we're gonna fight. Got it?"

It nods it's head and pulls it's weapon off it's back. Seriously what the fuck is that.

[It's a nail]

Ok then good to know. I decide to fight with Beowulf for this one and start a countdown.