Chapter 12- Some more problems

(Ok let's just jump right into it)

How long does it take for someone to wake up? I mean I've been waiting and practising my guitar here for like five hours and not one of them has woken up. Well since I have nothing to do i'll try and play something but what should I play. I'll scroll through songs the system has until I find something. So this is gonna take a while and I've got nothing else to say so I don't fucking know timeskip or some shit.

-Timeskip-

Ruby pov

Ow. Why am I in so much pain right now? I get up and look around... WAIT I GOT UP? I thought I died. Wait. BRO, YANG, WEISS, BLAKE. Are they all ok? What is going on right now. Either way I look around again and notice my team along with another girl all on separate beds. I get off my bed and walk over to the others to make sure that they're still alive. Thankfully they're alive. I decide to check out the rest of... wherever we are but get distracted by something. It sounds like someone singing? I leave the room and start to follow the voice. I finally get there and see... a shut door. I slightly opened the door and looked in to see bro... BRO. He's here and for some reason he's scrolling through the air?

Back to (y/n) Pov

I played a few songs to try and get the feel of the guitar and now i'm looking for one last song to play. I looked through the songs on the list until I come across one called Hitchcock that sounded pretty good so I start playing without noticing that someone was watching me.

(Aight let's put the video in)

I finish up the song and notice Ruby. How long has she been there? Anyway the second I notice her she rushes up to me.

R: "BRO THAT WAS AMAZING...but where are we, How are we all alive and why do you look older?"

(Y): "wait what? OH RIGHT. I'll explain when the others wake up so why don't you go wait with them or get some more sleep"

So turns out i'm back to my original body which is older than what I was in the RWBY world. Yeah I probably should've said how old I was huh. Either way it doesn't matter and I have to do something.

Hey system.

[Yip yip]

How do I equip the meta runner arm?

[Well you have to cut your arm off and i'll take it from there]

 Ok and how long will that take?

[About an hour]

You made that number up didn't you?

[Yes but you still have to cut off your arm and i'll take it from there]

Ok then. I pull out rebellion and cut off my left arm after that I start to feel faint. I pass out and all I felt was pain.

[Aura destroyed]

[-7000 hp]

-about an hour later-

I slowly wake up and look around. I see that i'm in the same room I was as before but something is different. I look at my arm and see that it's been replaced with the meta runner arm. The arm was mostly black but with a blue symbol that seemed to be a katana and next to it is a red symbol in the shape of rebellion. Huh neat.

[Alright now that it's been equipped i'll give you some info on how to use it]

Oh really how are you gonna do that? After I ask that my head explodes with pain and all of a sudden I know how to use the arm. Well that's convenient.