chaper 18- Round 2

(welp we're at the finale of the danmachi world. I have no excuse for this taking so long. I've just been really lazy. I would like to thank everyone who is reading this though. Yall are the best)

Well fuck, Vergil's here. I would like to say that I have a shot here but I doubt it. I look over and see that he's knocked out the others except Yang for some reason.

(Y): "Well Vergil if i'm being honest I never wanted to see you again"

V: "Really brother? Even after I set up this little party"

(Y): "Well it's a crappy party. There's no food , no booze and not even a single decoration"

V: "I'm sorry for that but the minotaurs were a bit resistant to being lead to their deaths so I didn't get enough time to make the occasion perfect. Now how about we get this started?"

I was going to respond but the moment I went to he attacked. Specifically he stepped back and unsheated his blade which somehow caused a massive amount of cuts to come right at me. I jumped back and fired some bullets at him while buffing myself with both attack and defence. He responded by somehow using yamato to catch the bullets and chuck them back at me.

I land then jump away from the bullets. I can already tell this is gonna be a pain in the ass. I was going to attack but all of a sudden Vergil yelled for a timeout.

V: "Wait crap. Bro time out real quick!"

(Y): "Fucking why?"

V: "I forgot that I got you a gift"

(Y): "...Well I hate to repeat myself but fucking why?"

V:"Well isn't it common sense to help someone as pathetic as you?"

(Y): "Oh you can go fuck yourself"

V:"I'm sure I would be more entertained doing that. Now take the gift ya twat"

He pulled out some sort of silver ball and chucked it at me. I went to grab it but it phased into my hand and I felt something was different. No clue what but something is different.

[Player has got the {Quicksilver style}]

Wanna give me some details?

[You can slow down time to the point things look like they aren't even moving while you move around at normal speed. It uses up your devil trigger gauge though. Enjoy figuring out combos with that]

Well that's useful as fuck. I doubt it'll do much against this fucker. I doubt i've seen his full power yet anyway. Ah fuck it though. I need all the help I can get.

I snap my fingers and everything seems to slow down. I rush at vergil and go to slice the bastards chest but he parries me. Oh god this is gonna hurt. Time returns to normal and he slashes me upwards which held enough strength to bring both of us into the air then he swung the weapon into me three times before slamming me into the ground. I thought it was over but then I bounced off the ground and got tons of summoned swords stabbed into me which somehow stuck me there for a second and let Vergil attack me with that weird long range cut thing.

V: "Hm. I admit you're much more resilient than I thought you would be. Oh and for future reference that move is called Judgement cut. I'm sure you'll see it many more times so it's better I tell you now"

I cough up some blood and get off my lazy ass. Hey system how much health do I have now?

[About 5000 hp and your aura is obviously shattered. It's best that you avoid damage as much as possible]

Yeah no shit. Dammit I really wanted to avoid doing this but tough situations means shitty plans.

(Y): "Hey Yang!"