Rewritten chapter 5 - Can't catch a break

(Younger me thought this chapter was trash so lets see if I can make it better. Anyway no question this time, just a fun fact. I had to write this chapter twice cuz im stupid and accidentally got rid of the first rewritten version. Hope the effort was worth it and yall enjoy)

I wake up but don't open my eyes. I take a moment to process my dream. It wasn't a nightmare like I normally have, I don't think so anyway. It didn't leave me waking up in tears and fearing for my life at least. I remember being in some weird tower and fighting some freaky demonic looking things. The dream ended just as I reached the top of the tower though. The details quickly escape me as Ruby blows that damned whistle of hers, shattering my thoughts.

W: "What in the world is wrong with you!?"

(Y): "Can't believe i'm agreeing with Weiss but yeah, what the fuck?"

S: "Make that foul noise again and i'll send you to the deepest depths of hell"

Oh right, Silver exists. Honestly thought she was part of that weird dream but apparently not. Ruby chucks something at me from underneath her bed. I catch it and check what it is. Oh its a swear jar. I quickly open the window and throw it as far as I can, think I hit a bird.

(Y): "I told you, we're not doing that anymore"

R: "Well I say we are so stop breaking them. You're running out of money"

(Y): "I'll keep doing it unti- I'm sorry who's money?"

R: "Not important. What is important is that it's time for Team RWBY's first mission"

W: "What?"

Y: "Decorating!"

B: "We still need to unpack"

She holds up a suitcase which promptly empties itself onto the floor.

B: "...and clean"

S: "You woke me up to unpack and clean? Apologies apprectice but I may end up killing your sister"

(Y): "You can get a turn after i'm through with her"

Y: "We also need to talk about bro's weird girlfriend"

(Y): "That's fair I guess. She isn't my girlfriend though"

Y: "Ok, your fu-"

(Y): "No, either way it's unimportant and i'll take to Ozpin about her later"

S: "I'm sure Ozma will be fine with me sticking around"

(Y): "Ozpin"

S: "Same person"

R: "We'll take about her later. It's time for our first mission as team RWBY to begin, Banzai!"

Y/B/(Y): "Banzai!"

All four of us raise our arm and tilt to the side. Weiss and Silver seem unimpressed. I go back to my corner to relax as RWBY decorates their room. 

S: "Are you going to help them?"

(Y): "Nope. They've got stuff to unpack while I don't so I'll trust them to make it look nice"

We both watch as Ruby cuts the curtains in half.

(Y): "Well, at the very least, I'll trust that they can fix whatever mess they make"

RWBY finishes unpacking and we all look at the completed room. It doesn't look bad, although Yang still has that stupid poster and blake seems to have put a bunch of smut on the shelves.

(Y): "Nevermind, you're all idiots"

R: "Shush"

B: "It is a bit cramped"