Chapter 7- Some depressing things and murder

??? pov

So there's three of them. I'm going to have to change that. I guess i'll take out the loner first but how? Do I want to humiliate him and make him suffer or get it over with quick? I don't know. What world is he in. RWBY. Ok then I can work with that. I snap my fingers and he comes forward.

?: "Normally I would tell you to kill them right away but where's the fun in that right. I want you to make him suffer then see how he fights"

?2: "When should I attack?"

?: "Do it after a large battle so he's off guard"

?2: "Yes sir"

.

.

.

?: "Well then... let's see if he's ready"

no pov

HEY YOU FUCK I HAVE A NAME. Anyway It was a normal day in beacon. Everyone was asleep and it was generally quiet... or it was until a loud scream was heard followed by a bang.

(y): "SHIIIIIIIIIT"

Well I don't know what the fuck happened so go follow him... i'm going on break.

(y/n) pov

I fell of the roof. Now you're probably wondering how that even happened. Well I was on the edge of the roof and suddenly a spider crawled on me. I killed it but that woke up Charmeleon because I slapped it. She was still half asleep so she thought I was an enemy and threw an ember at me.

[-2000 aura]

Did i mention I landed directly on my head. I would make a reference but i'm still in fucking pain and I can't think of any. I get up off my ass and walk back inside. Well while I get back to my dorm let me show you something I found.

Quest- Kill ???

Get that mother fucker

Rewards- ???

I don't know what the fuck this is about but it feels... off. Anyway I got two more quests which are these.

Quest- Find a way to travel between worlds

I don't know how the fuck you're going to do this.

Rewards- ???

Quest- Find out about your heritage and race

You want a description. Here's one. JUST FUCKING DO IT

Rewards- 10,000 exp

-10,000 lien

-race and race powers discovered

Now it's weird because after this quest came up my race changed from spider/human to spider/?????. It's weird because I feel like it would be really obvious if I did something in my old life. Eh who gives a fuck. Anyway since then i've been trying to find anything that could help me find anything related to this quest. I have found nothing. Not a single thing. The only clue I have could be my guns. I mean ever since I got them they seemed oddly familiar. 

Actually that's wrong I do have one more clue and that is the what the enemy said in the emerald forest. Something about sparda? I can't remember. Anyway where else have I heard sparda... OH that's right my outfit was worn by the son of Sparda. Dante right? I guess that's a start. Hey system can you tell me anything.

[I would but I don't want to]

Fuck. Well then let's move on. I finally got back to the dorm and opened the door. Somehow everyone was still asleep. The fuck is the time. It's 3 am. God dammit. Alright I know that no-one wants to hear about me and what I do so, do a timeskip weird author person.