chapter 17- preparing for hell

[Wake the fuck up you unloveable cunt]

...Is this gonna be a regular thing now?

[You being a cunt is already a regular thing]

Well you're not wrong but still fuck you. Anyway let's start off the morning and chapter with some action. Send me into the dungeon.

[bet]

A portal is opened underneath me and I flip myself to land on my feet. I see that i'm in some sort of cave with vines and trees growing out of the walls. I look around to try and see anything else noteworthy before sighing. I then quickly turn around and cut whatever was about to attack me in half. Oh it was a fat guy covered in snack stains and weilding a sword. Oh right this is a stereotypical internet troll dungeon. Welp guess i'll have some fun with this one.

I smirk as a bunch more of them come out and snap my fingers, summoning some summoned swords. I send them forward while infusing myself with 500 mana and running forward. I slash away at the fuckers while thinking about yesterday. I wonder what that guy was on about with "full potential". On a side note I gotta visit Naruto at some point. Maybe next week? Yeah that sounds good.

I quickly backflip over one of the trolls and chuck rebellion at them before pulling out ebony and ivory. I land and just start blasting as many as I can. It takes about a hundred of them, who only gave 100 exp each by the way, before they stop attacking and everything flashes white for a second before...a ten year old with a headset on appears?

[yep thats the biggest internet troll]

...That makes so much sense it hurts. I walk over and grab rebellion before firing some bullets at the kid. They say something and the bullets fire back at me with double the speed. I smirk and do a front flip over the bullets which kills the fucker trying to attack me from behind.

(y): "Welp time to murder a child... That'd sound so wrong if this kid wasn't such an obvious prick"

The kid yells something that sounded like "fuck you" which spawned some bullets much like my own and fired them at me. Ah I see whatever they did before not only reflected my bullets but copied them aswell. Alright this is gonna be fun. I use a simple jump pad to send them back to them which the kid responded to by mumbling something and summoned their own jump pad. I feel another smirk take over my face as I run in while jumping over the bullets which were reflected back.

I run up to them and they seem to get a bit angry as they yell something about my mother which makes a big hammer appear in their hands. They swing it at me which I just jump over and do a flip into a kick aimed for their head which they dodge but puts me into a position where I can put some pressure on em.

I quickly go from my flip into a roll out of the way of their hammer into a couple punches which were blocked followed by a sweep kick which actually hit and got them off the ground. Then I grabbed em by their leg and chucked them into wall which I followed up with four mana swords to stick them into the wall. They screamed before yelling some more insults which gave them control of my swords as well as copying them. They then chucked all eight at me which I just pushed back with a wind style: gale palm. It didn't do too much as they just stopped moving and flew back towards me.

Well good to know how much control they have over them. I noticed they still stood against the wall and realised they're probably a glass cannon...ya know where the cannon and the cannon balls are stolen. Well It's good to know but bad in the sense that they have swords that only dissapear when you want them too. Well if i'm gonna be dodging for a while I may as well do some classic edgy shit.

I pull a cigarette out of my inventory and pop it in my mouth before using the lighter I bought with it to light it. I breathe in the smoke and breathe it out before dodging the mana swords they sent at me. I just keep dodging while enjoying the cancer stick and slowly approaching. Once I got close enough they started swinging their hammer. I just jumped over the swing and went for a slash with rebellion but they called me some sort of racial slur which made them be surrounded by some form of armour.