chapter 6-Another day of bullshit

(Sorry for this taking so long to come out and it still being terrible. If you're still reading this thanks)

I sit down and look at a notification that popped up.

Quest complete- Escape the emerald forest alive

rewards

- {Shapeshift} skill book

-harem section unlocked

-Charmander has evolved

Good thing I left her in the dorm because that would be tough to explain and I will check that new section out later. I hope I remember to absorb that skill book anyway I mentally close the notification and stare at Goodwitch.

(y): "So what do you want?"

G: "I just want to talk about something I saw yesterday"

(y): "Oh really and what did you see?"

G: "I saw you crying"

Ah fuck.

G: "So I called you here so you can just vent"

(y): "I really don't want to do this but I do need some help and I suppose out of all the teachers you're the best one to tell this to. So where do you want me to start?"

G: "Start wherever you want"

(y): "Alright then. Let's start with my family. So as you probably know my mother died when I was little. Now that was tough but I could deal with it because I still had my dad and sisters around. Then things took a turn for the worst when Yang tried to find her mother. Obviously it didn't go well and we were nearly killed. When we were saved and brought back to our dad it was clear he was mad. I took the blame for it and after that everything went to hell. He started to take his feeling from losing mom out on me. I don't regret doing it though. It continued like that for years until I went to signal. However what he did was fine... the consequences of his grief however were terrible. It was clear that he couldn't take care of us. So I started to get into the role of the parent instead. Y'know making sure they were ok, cooking them food, keeping them entertained, all that shit. I didn't have a problem with it though. It's just that because of that I forced to follow Ruby and Yang's dream so I could keep them safe.

G: "Well what did you want to do?"

(y): "I don't know but probably something peaceful. Something where I didn't have to worry too much but enough to keep me active. Either way now i'm essentially becoming the opposite

That wasn't a lie either. Honestly the gamer ability is cool and all but there is a reason I killed myself. I just wanted to be at peace but now that can't happen. It's neat that myself from this world wanted peace as well.

G: "Well what happened outside your home then?"

(y): " *sigh* I never really got to go outside after that"

G: "What?"

(y): "After dad started to abuse me he stopped seeing anything good in me which led to him seeing me as an embarrassment to the family. He believed that so much that he never wanted anyone to see me so he locked me up and only let me out when Ruby or Yang asked where I was which wasn't as often as you think it would be. The only thing I did was eat, sleep and hang out with my sisters. I would have gone insane but then I heard some music when I was hanging out with my sisters and decided to sing in my free time. I'm not very good but it kept me sane. If that didn't happen well... Anyway the only time I was let out after that was when I was forced to go to signal. Not by my dad but by Ruby. He can't say no to her and if I said no I would be stuck with him"