Rewritten chapter 2- Welcome to Beacon

(How we doin fellas? Good? Great. So todays question is a simple what do ya hate most in a fanfic? Not sure what my answer would be personally but would love to hear yalls. Aight, enjoy the chapter two rewrite)

Reader pov 

The Bullhead finally landed and I take a deep breath as I take the first step out... Shame that it smelled like puke because of that one guy but what can ya do? I decide to ignore it as I catch up to Ruby and Yang. Looks like Ruby's already freaking out over weapons.

(Y): "Ruby, why don't ya calm down before people start staring. Don't want another Yang incident do we?"

Y: "I keep telling you, that guy deserved it"

(Y): "You punched him through seven walls then proceeded to beat on him until I showed up"

Y: "Yeah well he shouldn't have tried spreading rumours about Ruby"

(Y): "Fa- Ruby that's enough, we get it!"

Ruby turns to me with a look of betrayal on her face.

R: "But bro, they all have such cool weapons. Like that fire sword, that ice bow, that... handbag? Whatever. The way a person shows off their weapon is a way to see into their personality, after all a weapon is an extention of ourselves. I'm simply trying to know them without talking. Take that, i'm being social"

(Y): "A.K.A you'd rather look at weapons than people. Hate to tell ya but that ain't being social, that's just an excuse to be awkward. By the gods I will get you to talk to people"

R: "Shush, im looking at weapons" 

(Y): "...Never said i'd make it happen quickly though"

I sigh and turn to look at Yang. She's the only one of us with a clue about how the place is layed out so we're relying on her pretty heavily here.

(Y): "Alright then Yang, you know the way around right? Mind showing us where to go"

Y: "Actually my friends are here, so i'll see you later. Good luck with Ruby"

She quickly runs into the crowd and I lose her within a second. Well there goes our map. That's gonna be a bad time later. 

(Y): "That bitch. Hey Ruby, you have any clue where we're meant to go?"

I look over to Ruby only to see her freaking out. Oh this is gonna be a really long day. Before I calm her down she ends up tripping over and falling into someones luggage causing a bunch of cases to fall everywhere. Holy shit, that's a lot of dust.

?: "What do you think you're doing?"

I quickly help Ruby up and look at the girl currently yelling at my sister. She's wearing an all white dress, has white hair and is wearing white boots. Really going with a theme there huh? She looks pissed off which to be fair she has a right to be.

(Y): "Sorry about that, she's not used to people. Ruby, say sorry"

R: "I'm so sorry"

?: "Sorry? Do you have any idea of the  damage you could have caused?"

Ruby picks up one of the cases and gives it to the white haired bi- lady. 

?: "Give me that! This is dust, mined and purified from the schnee quarry"

(Y): "Thats... nice"

R: "uhhhhh"

?: "What are you brain dead? dust, fire, lightning, water, energy"

(Y): "Don't shake that, you'll make her sneeze!"

?: "What are you on ab-"

Her annoyed rant is interupted by a sneeze... followed by an explosion.