(47) #Clues

JISOO's POV

The midday sun was filtering in through the windows, making space warm and covering everything with a slight hint of yellow. It was already a new chapter, a new year for us. I spent my holidays with my royal family. On the other hand, my blood-related family was still on vacation, enjoying themselves and I was happy for them. They deserved that 3-week trip.

Right now, I was preparing for my first interview for tomorrow. We were invited to be a guest and the palace agreed to it since this would also serve as a practice or experience for Jin and especially for me. I noticed that I got too sleepy these days so I had to ask Ms. Dara for a coffee mixed with honey. It sounded weird but it tasted like heaven for me.

While I was still here at the library, busy preparing I heard Jin's voice hollered the entire room.

"Hi. Still busy?" Jin stood, leaning in the doorframe. I smiled as I saw him. I walked towards him, though even at my full height I was dwarfed by his frame.

"Hi" I didn't answer his question, I just hugged him.

"You seem exhausted. Why don't you stop reading for a while and just come with me?" he offered as he planted a quick kiss on my lips.

I knew, this was too far out of my comfort zone. I felt so vulnerable, which I couldn't understand. But that night changed me. I could feel it. I didn't kiss men. But I was glad that I had let him kiss me.

"Even if I want to, my body just feels very tired. It's unusual but it's probably because I was sitting here for hours now"

"Okay, I'll just accompany you here, then" he immediately grabbed my hand and led me to take a seat on the couch.

We were just sitting, his hands wrapping my body. Then Jin suddenly leaned closer, tugging the strap of my top blouse off my shoulder and kissing the now bared spot.

"I love seeing this in your neck." he punctuated  each word with another hot peck, climbing towards my neck as he touched the necklace he gave to me.

"I completely forgot. I didn't get you anything." It slipped my mind since I was too deluged by his presence this entire holiday.

"No need. You already got me everything, and I'm going to spend the rest of my life proving to you that I'm worthy of you" He dragged his nose, up over my ear, giving me goosebumps with his breath, to my temple.

"Oh Jin." my voice dropped to a sultry level.

"But Ms. Dara might see us" I reminded him and he nodded then straightened his back.

"Soon, you'll get used to it" he rubbed the back of his neck and stared at me for a few moments.

"Of course" I said, reaching his hand then I cradled it in mine.

I waited nervously in the palace foyer. I wasn't sure what I was wearing. It was kind of too formal for me or I was just over-reacting since in just a few minutes, the interview would  be broadcast live.  While I knew having a photographer there was a good for publicity and personal safety, the idea of someone recording our interview did not make me feel any less jittery.

Just as I was about to look for Ms. Dara, I heard the echo voices in the hallway. Jin rounded the corner.

"We'll be fine, Jisoo. Just be true and be you" He took my hand and gently rubbed my knuckles. I tried to hide my worry with a smile but Jin still knew how nervous I was.