(10) #FirstDinnerTogether

JISOO's POV

"The Crown Prince's living headquarters, Eastern palace is split into two places. Originally there was just a traditional building, 'Sa Yang Dang'. But later a western structure building was built next it so it became two places. 'Sa Yang Dang' is now only used for the Crown Prince's educations and the new western building is where will the Crown Prince stays" the head of household of the palace, giving me a briefing while she was guiding me to my room.

"In between two places there is a hall that will lead you to the two royal rooms. One side is for the Crown Prince and the other side is for the Crown Princess" she continued.

I was brought to the Crown Princess side after she roamed me in the western part of the palace. Modern furnitures and expensive antiques were everywhere. So this was where the Royal people stayed, very fancy.

"Princess, this will be your room. I will leave for now. Just call your personal maid if you need something, they're just outside your room." she informed me as she bowed her head before she heeled out.

Then, at a blink of an eye, I was alone. I jumped into my king-sized pink fluffy bed and tried to stretch out my arms and legs.  But every part of my body pulled tight, refusing to let me get comfortable in a place that was too obviously not meant for me. There was sewing machine in the corner but I couldn't bring myself to bother with it.

This place was very new to me. I wasn't very used to be in here. I knew they'd prepared brand new things for me in my wardrobe and in the bathroom, but I didn't feel like exploring. I just wanted to lay here, still. I miss mom. I miss dad. I miss Tae-tae. I miss home. It felt like only a few minutes before a knock tapped on my door.

"Princess, it's time for you to go to the Royal room" my personal maid said after her gentle knock. Commands & unnecessary schedules were starting to disturb my me-time.

"Okay" I answered as I stood and tried to composed myself again.

Making my way through the said room, I saw the Crown Prince was busy fencing to the room that I just happened to pass by. He didn't see me and that was a good thing. My steps halted when my maid opened another new huge door for me.

"Mr. Yang is waiting for you Princess" she said, curtsying before leaving me alone here.

I walked slowly, wandering the room. I couldn't move easily for this hanbok I'm still wearing was really giving me a hard time to do so. Annoyed expression was now on my face not until when Mr. Yang greeted me.

"Princess, goodevening. I'm Mr. Yang, the palace's Royal accountant. You may take your seat" he bowed then I obeyed what just he said.

As soon as I took my seat, he gave me a royal blue envelope with a Palace seal on it.

"This is the account book for the things that the Royal family will be transferred to your name. Savings, gold, stocks and insurance. Land deeds and properties are all recorded down in details. If you have anything to ask, please say out your concerns" he explained.

My mood suddenly changed when I heard what he was saying. THIS IS IT. This is the major solution for my family's numerous problems. Excitement ran immediately through my veins as I tried to open the envelope.

"Please take your time to check it, I'll leave now" he sincerely smiled at me before he bid goodbye.

"Yes! Anyway please take care and goodbye" I said as I watched him leaving the room. As soon as he completely out of the area, I hurriedly opened the envelope with much giddiness.