(2) #Troublemaker

JISOO's POV

I woke up not because of the sound of my alarm but because of an unfamiliar male voice hollering outside my room. What the?! Irritated and annoyed, I got up from my bed just to check who was the dimwit ruckus shouting in our house.

"Who the hell is shouting? You're disturbing me from my peaceful sleep!" I yelled as I was still holding my injured hand right in front of my chest.

"Noona" my younger brother muttered as he went behind me. Before I can even see the unwelcome visitor, the earlier male voice spoke up.

"Is that your daughter, Mr. Kim?" the man with the black stripes polo and slock pants asked.

"Yes Mr. Yang" my father answered, his head stayed low. Who is this annoying ahjussi?

"You know Mr. Kim, I can give you another option on how will you repay your debt to me" the old man said as a smirk began to crawl on his face.

"What is it Sir?" my father said, his knees down on the floor. My eyes got balled out for I couldn't bear to watch my father kneeling in front of someone.

"Appa, what are you doing?" I ran towards him as I helped him to stand up.

"Lend me your daughter and I assure you, your debt will be clear." crossing his arms on his chest, he stated. My brows furrowed on what did this old dirt just say.

Just then, everything went in a snap as we heard a loud slap echoed the room. My mother slapped the old man, her hands were trembling in anger. Taehyung pulled off my mother away from the man as he tried to calm her down.

"I don't care if you're my husband's boss but how dare you to speak something like that to my daughter?!" my mother screamed, throwing her lungs out.

The man which I believed now was my father's boss just touched his cheek right after he received my mom's hand. He slightly tilted his head with nuisance. Just before he came to my mother's direction, my father stood up in front of my mom, taking me behind him while holding my hand.

"I'll pay you next week. Full payment. J-just don't touch my family, my girls." my father firmly said, his eyes shooting daggers at the man.

"Okay. I'll give you five days. Just make sure or else..." he paused for a while then his gaze landed on me which made me shiver disgustingly.

"You know what I can do, Mr. Kim." he said before putting his black knitted vanko hat then he finally heeled out our house.

After calming my parents down and told them everything will be alright, I decided now to go to school. I was walking in the streets while a cup of tea in my left hand.

My mind was wondering what can I do to help my father. Don't get it wrong, my father is a diligent teller man in a pawnshop. He worked hard for our family. Its just that maybe his salary from his current work wasn't enough for our family's dues. Meanwhile, my mother has this small clothing business which the people barely know. She loves to sew some cute and fancy dresses. Now you know why I took up the Fashion Design course, I really want to help her.

How? If I completed my studies in my school right now, I'll make sure that her business will be known to everyone. But sometimes, the thought of me stopping from going to school crossed my mind. I just want to search for a job which I know my parents strongly disapproved. They want me to continue my study in this prestigious school and so I did.