(9) #RoyalWedding

JISOO's POV

The entire walk in my school, I feel like I want to got eaten by the earth's core. I sighed, I never did stop sighing not when everyone was watching me or more like shooting daggers at me.

"Do they think that I'm happy and contented with all this?" my alternate ego spoke inside me.

Since the day when the Royal Palace decided to expose my identity as the Korea's Future Princess, my life was put into a complicated mess. My girlfriends were not talking to me anymore. Were they upset because I didn't tell them sooner the truth? 

I have my own reason why I chose not to tell them immediately but I can't blame them though, it was really my fault all this time.

After class, I headed straightly to the main gate just to greeted with a black expensive car. Today is my last preparation day for my upcoming wedding which will be held tomorrow. Up until now, I couldn't believe I really agreed on this arranged marriage.

"Princess, it's time to go" another Butler from the palace gave respect to me as he opened the car door for me.

"Okay" I answered while entering the car, all eyes on me.

I'm on my way now and nothing really excites me. Practicing wearing a hanbok while walking wasn't really my thing and it was surely very difficult. I don't know if I could pull it off tomorrow and I just wish, I will. After half an hour drive, we've reached now the Palace. As soon as I stepped out the car, Butler Bang bowed at me.

"Princess Jisoo, the Queen is waiting for you for your last preparatory" Butler Bang informed as I inhaled a deep breath.

After two hours of practicing with the Queen, she told me that I can go home now and have a decent sleep for tomorrow's big event. As I made my way in the left wing of the Palace, Jin suddenly appeared in front of me which made my track to stop.

"Why are you doing this?" he started the conversation. I couldn't answer his question because I was really taken aback.

"Okay, you don't need to answer, I'll eventually find it out." after he said that, Jin has turned his face from me and begun walking away. Just then he stopped, turning back himself at me once again.

"I don't know why you agreed but let me remind you that I won't be nice to you even though you will be my wife." he stated, warningly.

"I'm doing this for my grandparents and one day, when everything is forgotten" his word trailed off,

"I'll divorce you"

I was shocked, really never expected his bluntness about this matter so soon. We haven't got married yet he was already planning to divorce me. I tried my best to act calm as possible. I might need his help tomorrow that's why I chose not to fight him back. I moved closer to him, shoulder to shoulder I spoke,

"Noted. I can't tell you now my reason but as you said you'll soon find it out" 

I walked past him, not even glancing at his annoying face. He was so rude and arrogant. I should learn how to ignore his presence when I start to live in this hell place.

"Ya gym pants girl" I heard his voice calling for me as I frowned and stopped walking.

"You're going in the wrong way, that's my bedroom over there" he said, crossing his arms over his chest.