(14) #FirstLoveNeverDies

JISOO's POV

"Sorry, I never knew that story. As you know, I'm not that Royal-family-fan person." I said, after hearing his story on why he was dethroned from his position.

He told me that his father was the King of the Korea that time. Meaning, he was really the fist prince of the Korea. But since his father died, all their positions were gone out of their hands. Following the rules of the Royal palace, since the eldest son of the Grand King died, who was Jinyoung's father, his next son, Jin's father together with his family, will be now taking all the positions.

"That's okay Princess. So where's Jin anyway?" he assured me before he asked his cousin to me.

"Oh, he's with his friends" I tried to conceal the uneasiness in my voice.

"Friends?"

"Namjoon, and his two other guy friends. And Irene. You know them?" those were the only names of his friends I've remembered.

"Yes Princess." he nodded.

"You can call me Jisoo, that's fine with me" I said as I managed to smile at him.

"Okay Jisoo. Anyway, your gym pants is with me but it's still in the laundry. I'll give it to you next time"

"Omg. You keep that? Oh. I'm really sorry for that day, I didn't talk to you properly cause you know someone was chasing me that time and I can't afford to be caught hehe" I explained my part.

"No need to worry. I noticed it actually so yep I keep it in case you you still need it" he said, his voice sounded so generous.

"Anyway, you said that you're the former first prince right? So you should be the one I'm marrying with if that tragedy didn't happen? Am I making sense?" I was being curious so I asked.

"Yes Jisoo. I should be your husband if that didn't happen" Jinyoung nodded his head in understanding.

"Funny" and then I laughed at him. To be honest, I should be awkward after him telling me those words but I didn't feel that way. Instead, I felt like I was being comfortable talking to him.

"Try to smile like that, everytime. It suits you" I couldn't help but to feel flattered at his words.

"You're so kind and I thank you for that." I bowed, grateful for meeting a kind person inside the palace.

Maybe, if he's as kind as Jinyoung, maybe just maybe, I wouldn't be like this right now.

"Jin must be feeling lucky to have a cheerful and bubbly wife" again, he complimented as I just gave him a sad smile.

No. You're thinking the wrong idea, Jinyoung. I never felt to be treated as his wife. For him, I was just a random girl who happened to ruin his relationship with his girlfriend.

"I need to go now at the library. Thank you for your time. Let's be friends from now on, Jinyoung. Nyeong-an!" I said, bidding him a goodbye.

JINYOUNG's POV

The talk I had with the Princess, I mean Jisoo, was very unexpected. She was quite a troublemaker when we first met. Then became like a gangster girl who was ready to kick my ass and as few hours went by, she told me that we're now friends. She said it like she forgot our interactions beforehand. She was really something and I find it so cute.