(29) #MakeYouNervous

JISOO's POV

The ride back to the palace was long, but it would have been shorter if people had stopped turning to look in our windows. When we pulled into the front door of the palace, I hopped out of the car before Jin could ask what's with my sudden idleness.

What happened a while ago gave me confusion. Did he really drop the streetfood so that his friends and Irene wouldn't see that he actually tried it because of me? Was he really embarrassed on what did we just do? Does he certainly have an image to uphold? All these questions came to me spontaneously.

I guess some things about him will never ever change. Luckily, I made my way to my room without him catching me. As soon as I jumped into my bed, my phone rang. I answered it without looking who the caller was.

"My Nini's instincts tell me that something happened? Spill Jisoo" Jen on the other line.

"Jen. I don't think it was a good idea. Letting him know my previous life." I sighed.

I told Jen everything since she's my best friend. She let me do talking first and once I've done telling the story, she opened up her comment.

"You know what, you may be right? But you may be wrong Jisoo. After all the conversation you both had, I doubt that you're just intruding him. Aren't you two close already? Talk to him!" she advised.

"Uh- uh. Won't do" I refused it immediately.

"Tell me Jisoo, has he kissed you yet?" Jen asked and I could totally sense her eyebrows are wiggling right now. For a while, I wasn't able to answer her question.

"Ah ha! Your silence speaks volumes! You have to tell me Jisoo. When?!" she squealed.

"It's not going to happen again." I sighed, knowing I had to spill if I wanted any peace.

"Oh my Jisoos. Prince Handsome really did kiss you! How was it? Why on Earth is it not going to happen again? Was it bad?" Jen banged me questions like a shotgun.

"The truth is, it was good, I must say. Of course it's my first. And to think it was from him. But it shouldn't have happened. He was sick that time so maybe his mind was unwell too" I explained.

"What makes you think he wasn't on the right mind that time? Did he say that?" I could feel Jen's eyes rolling from the other line.

"No" I bit my lip and remembered again our quarrel right after that kiss.

"But Jisoo-"

"I'm going to bed now Jen. I'm really tired. Thank you for calling. I really appreciate it. See you soon" Jen didn't argue with me on that. She surely felt that I wasn't in the mood anymore to tell her another story.

I stood up from my bed and decided to get some milk before I sleep. As my mind was still occupied, my thoughts for Jin subsided when he try to stop my trance.

"Jisoo. Wait, are you okay?" he asked as he was still holding my arm.

"What? Ye- yes. I'm fine. Don't mind me. I'm okay" I tried to smile, wishing that I could convince him.