(17) #Confrontation

JISOO's POV

"I'm hopeless" I complained.

"No, no, you're doing great your Highness" Ms. Dara said but I knew that she was just lying.

Last night, after Jin told Jinyoung that I would accompany him at his club tomorrow, which means later, I immediately went to Ms. Dara to ask for help. I begged her to teach me how to swim before I went to Jin's club later. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone that was why we were already here in the pool at the palace even if it was only four in the morning. I still had 5 hours to practice.

Ms. Dara had been giving me few basic swimming lessons and I genuinely plopped like I was getting worse. For goodness' sake, we were still in the floating routine. I got up quickly for no more than a second and she couldn't help but wince.

"Look at your face" I exclaimed.

"I'm terrible. Maybe I'll just be an ordinary water girl there" I sighed, thinking that I just couldn't do it.

"No, your highness. It takes time. Don't worry. This is just your first day. Don't be too hard on yourself." she cheered me up as she helped to me get out of the pool.

"But what will I do? I don't want to be an outcast on the later's meeting" wrapping the towel over my long sleeve swimwear, I worried.

"It is just a meeting your Highness. I don't think you will be having an activity right after." she concluded and I thought that maybe she was right. No pressure, just one step at a time.

"Fine. Thank you for teaching me Ms. Dara. Sorry to bother your sleep" I apologized as we were making our way now to my room.

"It is my duty your Highness. Anything, you still want me to do?" she asked.

"Nothing. I'll just see you later. Thank you again" with my sincerest gratitude, I smiled to her just before she left me here in my room.

Looking forward in the next few hours, I never gone back to sleep. I just waited the sun to come up and the clock to strike at nine in the morning. As usual, my personal maids dressed me up. I looked so quite casual but still elegant in a nice way today, well their fashion never failed to amaze me to be honest.

While we were on our way to his club, Jin and I didn't utter even a single word to each other. I didn't know what to say to him but in the back of my mind I knew that I should ask this question to him. So I began,

"Why are you taking me with you today?" I was careful with my words, hoping he'd explain the reason for the sudden invitation (well, he really didn't invite me, he just said it to himself without my consultation).

"Your fans wrote a petition for me to acknowledge you as a new member of my club" without looking at me, he explained.

"Oh I see" I thought he just want me to... nevermind. Enough Jisoo, that will never be happen.

Arrived safely at the location, our driver pulled over the car in front of the main entrance. Just before we hopped out, I already saw his friends and Irene, confidently standing near the door while waiting for Jin.

"Hey Jin" they started their greetings as soon as Jin went towards them.

"Hi" Irene said.