(12) #ThankYou

JISOO's POV

Soon it was dismissal time and I had to face that cold-hearted Prince again. I informed in advance Ms. Dara that I'll be gone late for I was still having a canvass to finish. But of course, it was only a lie. I just reasoned that out for me to avoid him. Carefully, I hid inside the girl's restroom.

Right now, my mind was contemplating about my life. How did I end up in a situation like this? How will I go back to my normal life again and to my family. I miss being at my real home. Just me, appa, eomma and Taehyung. I miss their voices and their presences. While I was missing them, tears were starting to fall. I just cried silently.

When I felt that the royal service car left already and I've cried enough that was when I got out from the girl's restrooms. Classrooms and hallways were all empty. I was the last one to leave, making my personal servant wait at least thirty minutes for me.

Quite honestly, I definitely wouldn't have left as soon as I did except Ms. Dara told me she'll be waiting for me as I saw her standing outside my building and it seemed mean to let her be like that.

Getting into the car, I spoke to her.

"Thank you Ms. Dara but you really didn't have to do that. I'm sorry to keep you waiting" I apologized for I felt that I made her job more toxic.

"Princess Jisoo, no need to say sorry. It's my duty to look out and protect you" she countered back as she was looking at me straightly.

My first day in school as a princess ended and I was still sort of in awe of how I'd barely survived this day. I couldn't say that I've adjusted already but after overcoming this day I think I could in the future. I had made it through my first interaction with the mob fans, not getting caught by the prefect of discipline (but that was close, seriously), being okay again with my classmates and friends and not talking or bumping into him inside the school.

Later on and we arrived to the palace safely. While we were on our way, Ms. Dara informed me my schedule for tonight. Fortunately, I didn't have a royal lesson for this night so I just told her that she may rest now in her room and I'll just see her tomorrow. Thankfully, she obeyed me with no hesitance.

"Where have you been all this time, Lee Dong Wan?" someone called my attention, just when I was about to enter my room.

Then I saw Jin, just sitting on the couch, his legs were crossed. I don't have time for his arrogance. I sighed to calm myself as I continued to open my room but then he spoke again.

"That guy is really bad." he said, surely pertaining to Lee Dong Wan of "The Trap of Youth".

"I know. We are the same. Accepted a marriage for money and all" I replied, my back still facing him.

"Stop saying that..." I couldn't detect the tone of his voice when he said that. Turning around, I've decided to face him.

"...now that I have a deep impression after watching it" he commented just before he walked closer to me. Oh, so he watched it just now.

"Actually, I'm thinking to invite you for dinner tonight. How about it?" he paused, holding my left shoulder like he was comforting me.

"You can invite your friends over as well" he continued as both of his hands landed on my shoulder. A smile on his face that looked like a joke to me was shown.