(26) #SweetTreats

JISOO's POV

I tossed down one glass of wine and swiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I wasn't exactly keeping it classy, but then I remembered the sight of Jin and Irene, hugging. Lines were being blurred and they were becoming blurrier with every ounce of alcohol entering my bloodstream.

I sat on my bed while I watched some korean drama. They might think I was crying because of this tragic series well factly I wasn't. It was Friday night and I had absolutely got nothing to do. After what I've witnessed a while ago, my mind seemed to pause thinking. I didn't even remember how I managed to be back here at the palace with Jin, alone. But one thing for sure, our ride earlier was one hell of a quiet one.

I changed into black sturdy cotton warp-faced shorts and a white fitted blouse just to go downstairs because I wanted to have some sweets after my short eyes breakdown. I walked downstairs and searched for a tub of ice cream. Some of my helper was in the kitchen so they immediately bowed once they saw me.

"Your highness" they said in unison.

"Princess, is there anything I could do to help you?" the other one politely offered.

"Nothing much. I just want some ice dream. Do you have anything here?" I replied back as I leaned my arms through the L-shaped island.

"I'll prepare it for you Princess." the lady which I believed the head of the kitchen laid the duty work.

"No, it's okay. I'm sure I could get it myself" I waved my hands as I tried to stop her.

"It's my honor to serve you Princess. Please let me" again she bowed at me while waiting for my response.

"Well then thank you. That's so kind of you" I smiled sincerely, letting her do the work.

They left me here with so much manners as I looked at them went to the other side of the room. I took one of the chairs here while patiently waiting for my upcoming dessert.

In just no time, the ice cream that I wanted to have was served to me with lovely presentation. It was so pretty I couldn't have the guts to eat it.

"Enjoy Princess Jisoo" she said and I just smiled to her widely. Obviously, she was satisfied at her work as I saw her eyes were twinkling while looking at my reaction.

Once she heeled out, I started savouring my mug of ice cream. I should be eating this in my room but I really got excited to taste this amazing creation.

"Oh Hi. Princess" Ms. Dara greeted after entering the kitchen. I noticed the grocery stuffs from her hand as she stopped her tracks just to bow at me.

"What are you up to Ms. Dara?" I asked, still eating my dessert. I had told her to take the night off so I was wondering why was she still awake.

"I went outside to buy these" she said, slightly raising the brown paperbags.

"You cook? That's cool" my eyes perked up as I confirmed that she was holding ingredient stuffs.

"Actually, I will bake" she answered back with that evident shy smile on her face.

"REALLY? Can I watch you?" I stood up from my seat with amusement and jogged closer to her.

"If you want then that would be my pleasure" she nodded as if she was having no choice.

"Yay! Okay, wait. I'll just clean my mug" I was about to go back at my empty mug when another helper volunteered that there was no need for me to do the cleaning.