(0) INTRO + A/N

Kim Jisoo, the modern-Cinderella-wanna-be and the only girl in the entire nation who isn't a fan of the Crown Prince

Kim Jisoo, the modern-Cinderella-wanna-be and the only girl in the entire nation who isn't a fan of the Crown Prince. One day, she hears the news that will truly change her life, a royal promise that need to keep and accept. She must marry the cold-hearted Crown Prince Kim Seokjin who also happened to attend the same  school as her. Carefree Jisoo resists the proposal but ending up to agree with the marriage for the sake of her family's condition.

What happens when an ordinary girl with not so ordinary problems, succumbs to marry the Korea's cold-hearted Prince? How will the two learn to get along the way inside and outside the palace?

From nothing at all to 'I want you to be always beside me' kind of adoration.

ㅁㅁㅁ

Hi guys! ✨

Well obviously, this story is inspired by my all time favorite korean drama, Goong. I'm sure that most of you already know the plot of this book. So what's new and exciting in this story? Let me give you my three answers.

First, Princess Hours love storyline will never be too old and boring. It's forever classic that will bring you back so many Chae&Shin memories.

Second, Blackpink Kim Jisoo and BTS Kim Seokjin will be portraying the main roles. Personally speaking, they're the ones who I have imagined as the best fit to re-enact the characters. (Who's with me?)

Third, Who knows, I might add some new interesting scenes.

Again, big credits to Goong. It will always be my number one korean drama!

This will be my 2nd Blackbangtan School story. So, to my future readers who will be supporting this new fanfic of mine, thank you in advance! Again, let's hang on until the end. But for this time, with JINSOO.

Thank you & enjoy! ♥️

With much love,
ooohrange 🍊