(23) #TheOnlyPresence

JISOO's POV

To say my day was not going well, would be like saying my favourite girl group had became idle for quite a long time now. I wasn't able to finish my sketch last night. I was waiting for my parents' call but I answered none and it has been two days since Jin and I went into a fight. And yes, I'm still mad at him.

My entire day was turning into a bad country song. By the time lunch rolled around I had been more than ready for a break. I snagged a sandwich and ate it on my way to the library. The server for our building was down and I needed to do some research.

That's when I ran into all of the people. It was like the entire student body had gathered in the middle of the school for a pep rally or something.

"Ouch" I hissed as someone elbowed me. But the student didn't even bother to look or apologise to me.

"Are you okay Jisoo?" a man asked me as he took my stuffs from the ground.

"Yes, thank y- Na-namjoon?" I stuttered as I wasn't expecting him to be here.

"I saw you walking towards the library. I just want to warn you that the library today will be full for students who will be consulting their grades" he explained.

"Oh I see. Guess I should go back to my classroom. I'll just use my hotspot then. Thank you Namjoon" I bowed to him before leaving him but he stated my name again.

"Jisoo, I know some place where there is a faster connection." I stopped as I heard him said that.

"If you want, I can tell you where is it" he offered.

"Is there a bunch of people there?" I asked cause I just want to be in a quiet place right now.

He just smiled at me, moving his head in a sideway manner.

"If you insist, I shall accept your offer then" I gave him my most appreciative smile.

Just a minute or few, we were already here in a private room. It actually looked like a student council room for me with a touch of royalty in every corner. Then, my mind tensed up as I realised whose room was this.

"Don't worry. He isn't here." Namjoon calmed me after seeing my sudden state.

"Actually, I really don't care. Even if he's here or not" I lied, making myself more obvious to him.

"I really don't know what happened to you both but I'm really sure Jin made a huge mistake for him to be like that for the past few days" he opened up as he turned on the cooling fan.

I wanted to ask Namjoon but I didn't want him to notice that I got curious and all. So I decided myself to remain silent.

"You guys reacted the same way. How fascinating. Anyway, I'll leave you here Jisoo. Make yourself at your place" from the way he smirked at me, I was pretty sure he knew I was fighting my urge to ask him.

I took a deep breath, the cold air coming from the airconditioner was stinging my lungs, and began my research. After doing this palace paper works, I took my sketchpad out from my bag and started what I love to do. Sketching some outfit designs brightened up my mood.

Once I was done, I started fixing my stuffs. I checked all my things to make sure nothing had been missed. I turned off the cooling fan as soon as I stood up. I felt much better by the time I was ready to leave. The annoyances from earlier didn't seem like such a big deal and I was looking forward to getting home. After double-checking my bag I flipped the lights and headed myself out. As soon as I opened the door, the man who I wasn't ready to face, was standing just outside the room.