(30) #Darkroom

JISOO's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling cheerful and enlightened. Jin and I got better and closer. I wished we stayed like this for a while, stress-free.

I showered as soon as I got up. I dressed in comfortable black slacks and white t-shirt under my gray sweater. Good thing, I hadn't managed to screw up my clothing selection, even if I personally picked my clothes for today. It was starting out as an awesome day.

Since I had already finished my due papers and homeworks, I decided to stay here in my room to sketch something. When my mind was inspired, my hands tended to draw. Time passed by, I didn't even notice that it would be noon soon. While my art was still on the halfway process, a knock came into my door.

"Come in!" I slightly yelled as I erased some parts of my drawing.

"I see, you are busy drawing" I stopped as soon as I heard the voice.

"Hi. What are you doing here?" I turned around and looked at him.

"Can I see?" he ignored my question and tried to peek at my sketchbook.

"I don't know. It is still undone" I said back, his eyes were curious to see what I was working on.

"Play me for it?" he sat at the edge of my bed.

"Play what?" I stood up and had a few steps toward him.

"Chess, maybe? I never experienced losing before"

"We'll see." I narrowed my eyes at him. He was smiling like he had already won.

"Well, wait a minute. If you win, you get to see my sketch. What do I get if I win?" I asked. He stood up and walked to my direction, his eyes sparkling.

"What could you possibly want?" I had been thinking he had everything and so was I. What do I really want from him?

"I don't know. Maybe, anything that you're willing to give me" but as soon as the words left my mouth I realized my mistake.

"Anything I'm willing to give?" His eyes flashed with triumph and his smile made my blood race.

"Just stop what you are thinking Jin" I hissed at him under my breath. This guy surely knew how to tease someone.

"If I win, I will see the sketch. If you win..." he chuckled and leaned closer.

"Not a chance" He leaned back, his eyes giving me a quick wink.

"Stop talking and start playing."

"So deal?" He held out his hand.

"Deal" I countered back as I shook his hand even though I still hadn't come up about my prize.

Before we start playing, we opted to have our lunch first. It was a good thing, Jin and I are free today. He offered that we'll play on his bedroom. I didn't know what was gotten into me but I agreed instantly. In his room, we'd be alone for real. My heart sped up and my stomach tightened.

I settled on the couch as he began to put the box down on the table and proceeded to set up the game.

"I already warned you Jisoo" He looked at me like he was giving me a chance to concede defeat.