Tied Together

a/n: this chapter is a lot my friends so please read when your mind is ready. Some warnings for this chapter because things get intense: bondage, dom/sub, degradation, daddy kink, hitting, basically BDSM ig. 

*

*

Kylo had asked to spend New Year's Eve with you. You, of course, couldn't refuse and were ecstatic that he wanted to spend this holiday with you. You never really looked forward to New Year's even when you were with Dak. You'd go to party's but it never felt like you thought it should. For you, New Year's seemed more fun when you stayed home alone. But now, with Kylo, you felt like you'd enjoy it this year.

Your heart was giddy as you knocked on the door of his penthouse. You both planned on staying in but you still wanted to dress up like you would if you were going out to a party. You knew Kylo would appreciate it too. And you made sure to wear the necklace he'd gifted you. But you were surprised when he answered the door and saw him, standing tall, in a tuxedo and bowtie. He studied you as you studied him. You knew he liked what he saw just by the quickening of his breath and the lust in his eyes. His eyes burned into your chest as his eyes rested on the necklace. You smirked at him.

"You look very dapper," you said, making your way through the door. You stopped in your tracks as you saw the place was dark. And then it clicked.

"Wait, are you going somewhere? Should I- should I leave?" You turned around to find his eyes still on you in a trance. You waited until he broke from it.

After a matter of seconds, he responded. "No. No, I- I failed to remember I have to make an appearance at my office New Year's party."

He saw your face fall as you thought his words meant he would have to cancel your plans.

"Join me?" A pause.

"Please," he said, extending his hand to you.

Your eyes lit up and your mouth turned up into a bright smile. He gestured his head towards the door as you took his hand. He led you out to his car and you settled in preparing for the drive to his office. It was a quiet ride. You noticed that Kylo rarely ever listened to music and you already knew he wasn't much of a talker. You stole glances at him throughout the drive and he must have noticed because eventually, his hand came to rest on your thigh. His fingers grazed your bare skin at the slit of your dress and your heart stopped.

You could feel the eagerness of his touch. He could feel the heat from your skin. You turned your face towards the window so he would not see you blushing.

"You look stunning tonight." His words almost shocked you to death. His compliments were few and far between but when he gave them, they hit like bricks.

You looked at him. This time not concealing the heat that stained your cheeks or the lust that filled your own eyes. He returned that same look but only for a moment as his eyes were then focused on the road ahead.

When you arrived at the building, you suddenly realized how nervous you were. Kylo was the CEO of his own company. All these people work for him and you don't know a single one. You suddenly became unsure of what you would do if Kylo wasn't by your side the whole night.

The elevator dinged open and your ears were flooded with music and sounds of conversation. As Kylo's presence was noticed though, the room instantly became quieter. It was no secret that most people were intimidated by him. Hell, you were still intimidated by him.

You watched from his side as he mingled effortlessly with his employees. How he took the time to look them in the eye when each of them spoke. He introduced you to everyone with such ease, carefully avoiding any labels, or mentioning what you were to him. You slowly started to feel more comfortable even though you were clearly overdressed. Everyone seemed to be dressed casually while you stood out like a sore thumb in your sleek, black, one-shoulder, floor-length dress. It hugged your curves perfectly, though the spanx holding in your tummy was starting to get uncomfortable. You felt beautiful though, for once, and a large part of that had to do with Kylo's compliment.