Great White Way

You woke up in his arms. Always gravitating towards each other in your sleep. You turned ever so slightly to look at him. His wavy black locks falling into his face, his deep breaths making his chest rise and fall. His lips pouted as you traced over them lightly with your finger. He stirred as you kissed his nose, pushing the hair out of his face. His eyes fluttered open and you kissed his lips softly.

"Good morning handsome." You smiled as he slowly started to come out of his sleepy state.

"Good morning kitten." His arm that was around your waist gripped you tighter, pulling you into him. Your nose smushed up against his chest and you let out a giggle. You stayed there, just breathing in his scent.

The buzzing of your phone made you groan, not wanting to even move to check it. You felt Kylo's nose nudge your head as his grip slowly softened to let you move. You let out another groan as you felt it, nudging yourself into him more. You felt the rumble in his chest as he let out a deep chuckle.

"You should probably answer that princess." His voice sent tingles throughout your body. That deep, morning voice of his only makes you want to jump him right here, right now. You started to make your move, moving your legs to straddle him and leaning down to press your lips to his when your phone started buzzing again. You cursed and he laughed as you moved to pick up your phone.

It was work. You had a shoot this morning and you were hoping this wasn't going to be a bad phone call. You answered it and your boss, Jo, was on the other line. You sat in bed and listened as she spoke. You could feel Kyo's eyes on you as his hand rubbed up and down your thigh. You smiled, feeling his touch and you just wanted to hang up the phone.

You continued talking with Jo and worked out some of the details for the upcoming shoot. She asked if you could come in earlier so you could then finish early for the day. As much as you wanted to get on top of the man lying beside you, you told her you'd come in right away.

As you hung up, you turned toward Kylo who gave you a small smile. You knew he heard you say you'd be in right away. You knew part of him didn't want you to leave. You leaned over to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I'll be getting off early today," you smiled as you nudged his nose with your own.

"Mmm will you stop by the office when you're done?" He asked and you perked up to look at him.

A big grin lit up your face as you nodded your head. "I would love that. I'll get to watch you work," you smirked, giggling.

He let out a huff of air, "It's not that interesting kitten. Watching you work, being in front of the camera for you...that's interesting."

Your face softened as you heard those words from him. "Kylo...you- you really think so?"

"Absolutely." He said it firmly and clear so you knew he meant it. And it only made having to leave him even harder. You spent a few moments more just with him, kissing him before you both got up and dressed for work.

When you got to the studio you were ready to get into it. Kylo's words this morning only giving you more confidence in your talent and ability to do your job. You were capturing great frames left and right, giving direction to your subject clearly, and luckily, they were listening. You came away from the shoot with some amazing shots and got to work on editing them right away.

You narrowed down your best ones doing touch-ups and making sure everything looked perfect. That the image you would send as the final would be exactly what the client was looking for. Your boss came over to ask how things were going as you wrapped up with the final photo. Not only was Jo your boss but she was also a great teacher and was always willing to help and give insight when asked. You really loved how open she was with communicating and even telling you when you did a good job. You learned a lot from her, and you owed a lot of your success to her.