Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Kylo just about choked on his champagne when you whispered those sweet words in his ear. Your face turned bright red as you heard the laughter come from him. You were utterly embarrassed at how he reacted. You thought it would be sexy, a nice way to end your birthday but now you were second-guessing even saying those words. The amount of embarrassment that coursed through your body had tears stinging your eyes. You didn't know why you wanted to cry and that alone was making you even more embarrassed.

You stood up abruptly from the table without saying another word and rushed back to your villa, slamming the door behind you.

You were so stupid. There were reasons why he always took control in the bedroom. Reasons he liked being the one calling all the shots. With his trust issues and difficulty with vulnerability, there was no way he would even agree to let you take control. For him to be completely submissive, totally at someone else's will, and not having control of his own body and actions...no way. You were so stupid.

You barely had time to get into the villa before you heard the door opening and his footsteps approaching. You sat on the bed, your back facing him. "I-I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to upset you with my reaction, I was just surprised by the request."

You took a deep breath before speaking. "It was stupid. I never should have said it." Your eyes were trained on the floor as he walked around to face you. Silently, he knelt down before you, taking your hand in his as the other lifted your chin so he could look into your eyes. "It's not stupid. If it's something you want, then I want to give that to you kitten." You could barely see his face through the water that welled in your eyes as you fought to keep them from falling.

"You...you'd actually do it?" Your voice breaking as you asked.

"Is that still what you want?" His voice was low and caressed you like a warm, fuzzy blanket in the middle of winter.

This was your chance to finally have him at your will. And you couldn't let it pass by. You shook your head and immediately he stood, slowly removing his clothes piece by piece. You watched him, swallowing hard as every inch of his skin became exposed to you. It was like you were seeing him for the first time. Taking in the wideness of his body, his tight torso, muscular arms, and powerful thighs.

Once he was completely exposed to you, you took his hand and led him back onto the bed. You pressed your hands onto his chest and guided him to lay on his back. Straddling him, you couldn't help but smile at the sight of him beneath you. You knew he doubted your ability to do this, to completely take control of him. But he didn't say it, he was going to let you try. And maybe it should've intimidated you, his massive size, his dominant tendencies. But it didn't. You knew that if you could take away his ability to take control, it would be easy. Because the second you got his cock in your hands, he'd be putty beneath you.

"Mm, you look so good like this daddy." Your hands traveled all over his chest as you leaned down and placed soft kisses on his shoulders and neck. He let out a soft groan at the feeling, you could barely hear it but you did and so you sucked on his neck, biting softly. It was your turn to leave the marks.

Kylo growled as you left your marks, your hips slowly starting to grind down on him. His hands found your hips, gripping, and guiding your movements which caused you to stop. You had to get those hands tied.

"You know daddy, this dress is so pretty but..." In one swift motion, you grabbed the skirt of your dress, ripping off a long piece of fabric, enough to be a tie for his hand. Shock covered his face as he heard the tear, even though he tried to hide it. You smirked down at him, your hands traveling up his arms to place them above his head. You took the fabric of your dress and tied one end around his wrist tight, and the other to the bedpost.