Cigarettes After Sex

You received a letter from Leia the next day. The two of you had enjoyed the rest of the evening as Kylo made sure to tell you how he felt about you with every deep thrust of his cock inside you. You woke up, once again in each other's arms, to her letter that was sitting on the kitchen island once you made your way downstairs.

Kylo had picked it up first, reading over the contents you saw his hopeful expression change.

"Fuck!" He yelled, startling you. "I can't use any of this! Worthless! Fucking worthless!" He slammed the papers down on the counter, abruptly getting up from his chair. His hand flew to cover his mouth as he paced back and forth.

You picked up the papers, looking over them yourself. Leia hadn't found anything. She had sent what evidence she scrounged up but you could tell that there was no concrete evidence against Snoke, against the criminal activity you knew he had to be involved in. What she found wouldn't make a case, couldn't bring him down.

You looked over at Kylo as he stopped before the windows of his apartment. You placed the papers down and slowly walked up to him. Your hand reached out to rub his back.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay." He didn't turn to look at you, he didn't say anything. You knew he was pissed. Worried. Without any information, Snoke was still at large and it only meant more danger for you. More danger for him, but that's not what he was worried about. You knew what Snoke had done to him, the rage that boiled inside him because of him. That same rage boiled inside you now too but you hid it better than he did.

He had wanted to keep you from all this, that's why your relationship started the way it did. As an arrangement. He didn't want to get you involved in his darkness, didn't want you to get hurt because he saw something in you that made him care. But you proved to him that you weren't going anywhere. And he finally realized it, understood that you were staying no matter what.

You knew he feared for your safety, now more than ever. Knowing the risk of you being with him, of Snoke finding out, and of you not having any proof that could keep you both protected from him.

You moved around to face him, your hand reaching up to take his from his mouth and put it in your own. "We're in this together. You're not alone. There's something out there on him. We'll find it. I'm sure of it."

His eyes scanned your face over and over for what seemed like an eternity.

"I was so hopeful..." He trailed off.

"I know, I know. But we can't lose hope, not yet. We'll keep looking and when he slips up... we'll catch it."

He squeezed your hand, thanking you for the reassurance. "We're going to be okay." You lifted his hand to your lips and placed a soft kiss on the back of it. "Promise."

His free hand cupped your cheek as he leaned down to place a soft kiss on your lips. He breaks away, but lingers. You smile and nudge your nose with his, giggling to make him smile. His lips curled up into a small smile.

"We should get ready for work, princess." His voice was low and only made the heat inside you rise to your cheeks. You pushed out your lip in a pout, not wanting to leave him. The deep rumble of his chuckle sent shivers through your body.

"Don't worry kitten, it's almost the weekend. And I plan on keeping you tied to that bed for the entirety of it."

Your eyes widened at his words and he just gave you a sly smirk. "Y-You...A-Are..." You couldn't even form a sentence as your mind thought of all the possibilities that could happen from his proposition.

You heard him chuckle again as you stuttered on your words. "Are you serious? The whole weekend...just the two of us? No interruptions?"

"Just the two of us. No interruptions." He repeated in an answer. You couldn't help yourself from getting giddy and stepping up on your tiptoes to place a quick peck at his lips.