the Office

Your second shoot with Kylo had gone better than you thought it would. After your adventure in the dressing room at the Gucci store, he had driven you back to his office, and there you did what you were told. There was less tension this time and more... electricity. Your chemistry was off the charts and it was like your minds were connected somehow. He seemed to know your every intention, your every move. Your mind raced with thoughts from that day and the connection the two of you had. It took hearing your name to draw you out of your thoughts.

It was Thursday and it had been three days since you had last seen or heard from him. Your friends were all gathered around the small table in the living room of your apartment for your weekly "family" dinner. You usually did this on Fridays but Rey had a big audition this week so you bumped it up a day early. Family dinner was a tradition and it was rarely ever missed. You, Poe, Finn, and Rey would get together every week, make a meal, eat, and catch up. Your lives were all so hectic there were some days you went without seeing one another. That is why family dinner was initiated and why it is so important. For you and Poe, being away from home is hard and you two are the only family Rey and Finn have. These nights made you feel whole again.

"Where's your head tonight?" asked Rey. She was looking at you with a bewildered expression. It had been three days and you still hadn't told your best friend about what happened with Kylo Ren.

"I'm sorry, I just have so much on my mind. This week has been...interesting." Rey knew you too well and she could tell you weren't telling her something so her next words didn't come as a shock.

"Alright out with it...what happened, who's the guy?" Rey pressed.

"Guy? What guy? I never said anything about a guy." You were defensive, you could feel your own walls starting to build. Everyone at the table could see it and they knew something was up immediately.

"Sis, we can tell when your lying so you might as well start telling the truth," Poe said with a playful grin.

"Ok, Ok," you were defeated, "Well you know how I was asked to lead the shoot for that young entrepreneur Kylo Ren?" you hesitated.

"Holy shit! Kylo Ren as in the tech billionaire? I have his app on my phone it's like the best thing ever," Finn exclaimed.

You were hoping no one had heard of him. You were hoping you could get away unscathed from the events that transpired between the two of you but the fact of the matter is you couldn't get him out of your own head. Your body had buzzed at his touch, you had never felt anything like it before and you wanted it again.

"Yep, that's the one."

"So, what happened?" Finn asked already curious about the answer. You looked around the table and everyone was waiting to hear your reply, listening intently to make sure they didn't miss a single detail.

"Well he hired me to do a shoot for his company a few days ago and we kinda had a moment."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN A MOMENT?" Poe asked excitedly.

"We sorta made out in a Gucci dressing room." As soon as the words came out of your mouth you slightly regretted it. You didn't make eye contact with anyone but you could tell they were all staring at you in awe.

"Well if nobody's gonna ask what we're all thinking then I will," Finn spoke up, "How was it?"

You looked up at him and he had a big smirk on his face. You relaxed as you explained what happened and how he had made you feel. These three people were your closest friends. You could tell them almost anything no matter how uncomfortable and they would always listen and be supportive.