Answers

You hung up the phone with Kylo and you were fuming. How could he call you and accuse Dak of something like that? He was just trying to ruin it. He didn't like seeing you with someone else and he wanted him gone. Why? You weren't sure because clearly, he was with someone else too.

You paced around your apartment trying to calm yourself down but also starting to process Kylo's information more. He couldn't be right. Could he? You shook your head a bit as you talked quietly to yourself. No, no it couldn't be. You'd been careful with Dak this time. You never sensed any bad intentions from him. It was hard for you to imagine that he actually would've tried to hurt you. Why would he be with you now if he had wanted you dead?

No. You weren't going to think like this. You weren't going to let Kylo get into your head. Or have that power over you. You had shocked yourself when you even hit that green answer button on your phone when he called. You had no intention of speaking with him ever again after he left you. And especially after seeing him on the dance floor with his new girl. You weren't sure what compelled you to answer, but when you saw his name pop up on your phone, something inside you pulled you to answer. You weren't sure if it was because you missed him. If you had hoped he'd be calling for a different reason. If the universe was telling you to answer because he had something important to say. No, it couldn't be that.

You were denying what you didn't want to be true.

So, you went about your day like normal. Did some work and cleaning around the house since it was the weekend. Anything to keep your mind from thinking. But it didn't work. No matter how hard you tried to distract yourself, no matter how busy you made yourself, thoughts ran marathons in your mind. You didn't want to let them in but they were there and you kept replaying all the events that happened to you in the past year and before that. You didn't know why you were. Maybe you were hoping you'd find the answers to your suspicions somewhere in there.

When you heard a knock at your door your body jumped, startled by the noise. You were quickly pulled from your thoughts and your heart started racing at the idea of who might be on the other side especially since no one called you to buzz them in.

You hesitated, opening the door slowly, and peeked out. There was no one there. So, you opened the door fully and saw a large manila envelope laying on your doormat. A puzzled look covered your face as you picked it up. Your name was written on the front of the envelope.

Your eyes stayed on the envelope as you closed the door and sat on the couch. You had no idea what was inside of it, but somehow you felt uneasy about what you might find inside. You slowly ripped it open and took out the contents.

You couldn't believe what you were looking at. Copies of emails from Dak, bank statements of loads of money being deposited into his account. You couldn't believe your eyes. But the most troubling thing was when you looked beyond the paper copies. There were pictures. Of you. Pictures you had no idea were being taken of you.

He had been stalking you. And then it all hit you. All those times you felt like someone had been watching you, he was. When you thought you saw him in the bar that night, he was. He had never changed. He was still weirdly obsessed with you. He clearly didn't take the breakup well when it happened. There were years worth of images here. He had been stalking you for a while. You were surprised it took him this long to finally ease his way back into your life.

But had he been behind your kidnapping? Behind your attempted murder? You saw nothing in this packet that explained the answers to those important questions. But you needed to know. And you knew there was only one person who would be able to tell you what you wanted to know. It was the same person who had this envelope dropped off at your door.

Well-Bred  {Kylo Ren x Reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara