It's Infectious

Rewritten

While on their way back to the dorms, our curly haired duo decided to meet at Izuku's dorm later that night.

Izuku looked at the clock on his phone, 3:16, that was roughly enough time for him to get a mild training session in! However, he was quickly cut off by Mina.

"Hey, Remember what I said okaaaaay? No training. Have some fun today!" Mina let out another classic smile.

Izuku realized he just mumbled that all out loud. He's a bit glad Mina caught him but... What was he supposed to do? He didn't want to bother any one of his friends. He instead decided to research the news and see if any new heroes debuted.

As they made it to the dorms, Izuku opened the door for her and Mina decided to tease him a bit. "My~ what gentleman." She then left Izuku to be reduced to a blushing, frantic mess.

Mina skipped to her room joyously and started putting her new clothes away. Once that was done, it was time to brainstorm on how to get Izuku to open up.

Izuku went and sat on the couch only then realizing that nearly all his classmates were in the lobby. "Hey bro! Heard you and Ashido went to the mall... Hope shopping for clothes wasn't too much of a drag. How did everything else go?" Asked an enthusiastic Kirishima.

Izuku was quick to panic, making his perverted classmate very suspicious of him but not at all subtle. "HOW DID YOU SCORE A DATE WITH ASHIDO?!" His outburst had got him a quick piece of tape slapped across his mouth from Sero. "Such a loud mouth..." He mumbled.

Izuku silently thanked Sero, deciding it was better not to speak then to have someone perceive far too much from so little. "Bro?" Kirishima started "Are you okay? You seem extra nervous".

"I-I'm fine" came the quick response from Izuku. Kirishima smiled "I'm glad you decided to stop training so hard and give yourself a day. What else did you and Ashido do?".

Izuku nearly panicked again as he tried not to say too much about what he and Mina truly discussed "J-Just shop at the mall and talk a bit." His voice slowly got quieter.

"You know, I didn't know you and Ashido were so close. She seemed really happy when she came back". Kirishima commented.

Izuku nearly broke into a cold sweat "W-We're not that close". Izuku tried to calm down and took a deep breath "She's just excited because she got some new clothes" he mentally smacked himself.

Kirishima gave a toothy grin "Well be careful, her happiness can be infectious!" He then turned to the TV and started watching some show.

Izuku made a mental note of that as he got up and walked to his room silently. He wanted to make sure his room was fitting for a girl to enter. As he entered his room he came to a sudden realization. 'I've got some cleaning to do'. Izuku thought.

Timeskip to 6:30

Izuku had cleaned his room and had dinner, to which he could hardly eat due to the nervousness of having a girl in his room soon after. Especially for such a reason of telling her what's on his mind. He obviously couldn't go too far into it but even getting a little bit off his chest might help his nerves.

A sharp knocking sound came from his door and as he opened it he was greeted by a smiling Mina who wore her sweatpants and black shirt with the word "Pinky" in a fashionable pink on the shirt. "Hey Midori! You ready for our hangout?"