A School Day

Izuku opened his eyes to see Eri softly snoring in their bed. However, Mina seemed to have already been up. She wasn't in the bed and the door was open. He tried to carefully get out of bed so Eri could continue to sleep. Unfortunately, she was a light sleeper, the slightest nudge made her stir and open her eyes.

"Daddy?" She said in a groggy tone.

Izuku felt bad waking her up, but it was probably for the best. They'd have to get ready soon. "Morning, Eri. Sleep well?"

Eri sat up and rubbed her eyes while nodding, then yawned while saying "Yeah~" Eri then lifted her arms so he could pick her up.

Izuku chuckled and gave in to her cuteness, picking her up and walking down the stairs with both still in their pajamas.

Izuku heard sizzling and the sound of clanking pans. He went to the kitchen to see Mina, still in her pj's, making breakfast!

Bacon, eggs, toast and orange juice graced the dining table as Mina turned to her family. "Morning guys!"

Izuku was in shock, it all looked so good! The smell of food reached Eri's nose, waking her up almost immediately. She looked at the table in shock and awe.

"Woooow. It all looks so yummy!" Eri smiled.

"I didn't know you could make all this stuff!" Izuku said in disbelief.

"There's lots you don't know about me, Izu baby~" Mina stuck her tongue out playfully.

Mina had just put all the pans in the sink and put a freshly sliced apple on Eri's plate.

This made Eri launch out of Izuku's arms and rush to her plate waiting for them to sit. Mina and Izuku slowly sat down with Izuku still thinking this was a dream.

After a quick prayer they dug in with Eri noticing something different right away. She looked at her apple slices weirdly.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Mina asked.

"This apple," Eri began "It's not too sweet... But it's very juicy."

Mina chuckled "Ohhhh that's because these are different apples."

"Different apples?" Eri tilted her head.

Mina nodded "Yup! The apples we had before were called honey crisp apples, these ones are called red delicious."

Eri looked like her world was blown away "I didn't know there were different kinds of apples. How many are there?"

Mina thought for a moment "Uhhh maybe like, 10? 15? Somewhere around that number"

Eri gasped "So many..." She stood on her chair "I want to try them all!"

Mina made finger guns "You got it girl~!" Mina looked to Izuku who was still in awe while eating. "What's up, Izu?"

"Just appreciating how amazing my girlfriend is." He said between bites.

Mina flushed lightly and giggled "Thanks babe! But trust me. We *will* be trading off."

Izuku gulped "I don't know if I can top this but... I'll try."

The group shared a laugh as they ate and got ready for school.

Meanwhile...

Jirou just got dressed for school and picked up her bag "Good. I got everything" she left the room and made her way downstairs. Upon arrival she saw most of the class was up and talking. She did her best not to get noticed and got outside safely.

Jirou sighed in relief until she was tapped on the shoulder. "EH?!" she flipped out only to see Tokoyami.

"Funny, usually hiding in the shadows is my thing." Tokoyami said.