Dancing with Anger

Rewritten

Mina woke up early again, a curse she wished to be rid of. After getting herself cleaned up she went down to the main room and saw a flash of green run past the dormplex. Mina kinda figured he'd go back to training, but that wouldn't deter her from being friendly!

Izuku had been up since 5 am and usually kept running until 7 am. However, he was moving a little slower today, the events of last night were still fresh in his mind. He slept like an infant, it's not often he goes to bed without worrying about the next days events in some way but last night he was just... Calm.

As he finished his run and walked to the dorm steps, he saw Mina waiting for him at the entrance with two cups.

He smiled a bit "G-Good morning, Ashido."

"Mina." She quickly corrected "But anyway, I gotcha some water! Figured you'd need it after what I've seen you do before". She handed him a cup of water.

Izuku was already a blushing mess but accepted it and took a sip "Thank you, M-Mina" they smiled to each other before both going inside and sitting on the couch.

"Ready to continue our hero training at school today?" Mina said enthusiastically

Izuku nodded in agreement, "Yeah! After being under house arrest for so long, I'm ready to put my best foot forward!" He suddenly flinched, realizing he may have been too excited.

Mina was surprised at first but then burst into a laughing fit. Now he felt super ashamed. "Hey! No need to worry, Midori! I'm pumped too! I just thought it was cute seeing you all pumped up!"

A moment of silence passed as Izuku's face heated up at being called cute.

"So louuuud..." Uraraka whined as she came down the stairs.

Izuku noticed her and smiled "Oh! S-Sorry Uraraka! Mina and I were just talking".

Uraraka's interest was suddenly peaked "Oh? About what?" She asked as she made some tea for herself.

Mina smiled and turned to her "Nothing much! Just told him that it's gonna be fun having him back in class!".

Uraraka smiled softly and once she made her drink, sat on the couch next to them. "She's right, Deku. It's not the same without you." Uraraka let out a bright smile.

Izuku smiled wide "Thanks you guys... That... That means a lot. I'm actually gonna go get changed now. See you guys in a bit". He got up and made his way to his room as they said their temporary goodbyes.

Uraraka felt off though and decided to speak up. "H-Hey, Mina? Uh... What did you and Deku do yesterday?"

Mina looked a bit confused "Huh? Nothing much, why?"

Uraraka blushed "I was just wondering how you got him to stop training and hang out with you..."

Mina chuckled "Well to be honest, I didn't exactly make him stop. He was running outside this morning hehe... But I think I see whatcha mean... I know he and I don't talk much but... I could tell everyone was worried about him, so I decided to step in and see if I could make a difference. Thank goodness I did. It was fun hanging out with him yesterday."

Uraraka smiled "Well, thank you. He looks happier" she felt her heart tug a little when she said that.

Mina nodded then got up "No problem! Now come on, we gotta get dressed for school too!" Uraraka nodded and slowly followed Mina up the stairs.

Later at lunch and after a brutal butt kicking at the hands of Mirio Togata

Mina was eating lunch with Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugo and Sero until a certain spiky redhead spoke up.