The Chaotic Storm

Author-inator "Sooo uhhh... Sorry about my most recent post. If I'm being honest though, this story does remind me that I'm alone... Anyway get that sob stuff outta here! So many chapters lately! I feel like we're nearing the end of my first arc. It's exciting! That being said ... Wear a helmet for this chapter, it's gonna be bumpy."
_______________________________

"TALK?!" Mina yelled from behind Izuku while Bakugo groaned "Izuku isn't going anywhere with you!"

"She's right." Izuku spoke up "We all know what this leads to."

Bakugo opened the screen door and stepped to Izuku "Then let me in..."

Izuku went chest to chest with Bakugo and pushed him so they were both outside "No. Our house. Our rules."

Mina was worried until Izuku put a hand behind his back and pointed at the school, signifying for her to go tell the teachers. She understood and made her way to the backdoor to leave.

"Don't test me, Deku" Bakugo said through his teeth.

"What's gotten into you, lately" Izuku asked out of annoyance.

Bakugo started seething and kicked Izuku right in the groin "Do you think I'm stupid?!" Izuku then fell to his knees in pain. Those weren't normal boots.

Using his quirk, Bakugo blasted around the house and charged at Mina who had just started running to U.A.

Thank goodness Mina was already barefoot, she'd have melted through her shoes trying to speed across the grass with her quirk like she was now.

Bakugo, however, was too fast. He caught up to her in no time using his quirk and knocked her to the ground with a forearm to the back of her head. Dirt flew into the air as Mina collided with the Earth face first.

"U-Ugh..." Mina rubbed the back of her head. Bakugo then put a foot on her back and aimed an open hand at her as he looked to Izuku.

"You and me, Deku! One more time! Or I'll give her one hell of a firework." Bakugo threatened.

Izuku rose to his feet still reeling from the kick to his genits, he wanted to rush at bakugo but knew that would risk Mina's health. "Let her go, Bakugo!" He began to limp towards them.

Bakugo put his boot to her neck "Don't come any closer!"

Izuku grunted and looked to Mina. Mina had her head turned to him "Don't... Do it... Izu..."

Izuku grit his teeth, 'the teachers had to have heard the sound, I bet the class did too. I just need to wait.'

"3!" Bakugo charged his palm, surprising Izuku who was now given no choice "2!" Izuku looked at Mina's face, tears were streaking down at the helplessness she felt. That was all Izuku needed to see. "1!" He was about to fire.

"Okay!" Izuku yelled "Just get off of her and I'll go with you"

Bakugo almost immediately took his foot off of her and walked up to him "Go with me?! We're fighting RIGHT here, RIGHT NOW!" He tried to launch forward at Izuku and knee him in the face but Izuku sidestepped him and went to Mina using his quirk.

"Mina! Are you okay?!" Izuku helped her to a sitting position

Mina groaned and rubbed the back of her head "Kinda..."

They both looked at him. "Mina, run." Izuku stated catching her off guard.

"What?! I'm not just gonna-"

"MINA!..." Izuku yelling silenced her "Run to the teachers. I'll hold him off. Go."

Mina nodded, having no more words to say as she got up and ran to the school.