Lazy Saturday

Author man: Heya guys! Been a bit but this is the official start of the second arc. As always, keep in mind this is centered around romance and cute interactions. I'll throw in action when I feel it's necessary.

Also, thank you guys for your comments and messages. I promise that if I can't respond to them all I'll at least read them. That being said, keep being you guys!

Alright! On with it!
_________________________________

Who gets up at 5 a.m. in the morning you might ask. Izuku Midoriya used to be the answer. Now however, he was joined by his girlfriend Mina Ashido. Mina had recently told Izuku that she wanted to train with him, both to get stronger and to monitor him and tell him when enough is enough.

Ordinarily they'd wait until Eri woke up to make sure she'd be okay but since they all slept in the same bed. Once one got up, the others soon followed.

Eri had been much more active as of late, Mina made sure she got her daily dose of vitamin D by playing with her in the backyard. Afterwards, Izuku and Eri would practice video games to get on Mina's level.

It was a joyous time that mixed in with school and their classmates.

However, they still had to keep guard, the League of Villains could come for Eri at any moment. This kept Deku and Pinky on their toes at all times.

Shockingly though, there's been little to no news about the villains, since they appeared alongside the Yakuza group. It was relieving as much as it was stressful.

Currently the villains were couped up in yet another run-down building with barely enough funds to support themselves.

Toga looked out the window at the night sky, wondering how her Izuku was doing. She was half tempted to sneak out but remembered their current situation. If one of them is found, it could start a whole mess of trouble. However, she was getting hungry and instead of listening to reason, she snuck into town looking to aquire food while hidden.

While walking through an empty alleyway with only one light occasionally flickering from above. Toga carried her bags of stolen good for her and her friends until a sudden urge struck her. She took a moment to rest in the darkness and breathe. Lately, her hunger for blood had been increasing, it was odd but not uncommon. Problem was she knew that not many people lived around here.

"Hey there, little lady~" a shadowing figure asked her from behind a dumpster. "Where are you off to so late?~"

Toga got the best look at him that she could. A skinny, white male in black clothing who was currently concealing a weapon of some sort in his sleeves. She quickly dropped her bags and rushed the man with a concealed knife she had. The man then dodged her attack with surprising ease and continued to dodge an oncoming flurry from Toga.

Once Toga was a bit worn out he punched her in the gut perfectly, sending her back a few feet. The man then took off his hood and Toga understood now why he'd been so hard to hit. His eyes looked to by that of a fly's, he must have been able to see her from every angle. Trying to push away her raw blood lust she quickly thought up a plan as the attacker slowly got closer.

Toga stood under the light and quickly got an idea, just as the attacker rushed her, she aimed her knife and tilted it so the light got into his eyes. He was only blinded for a moment until he was luckily enough to dodge a slash from Toga. However, his eyes finally recovered at just the wrong moment... Toga had two knives. And the other slashed across his eyes before he could even react.

He tried to scream out in pain but Toga quickly put a hand over his mouth and delivered the final blow, silencing him for good.

"Don't blame me for what happened here, buddy. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Toga licked her lips "But now. It's feeding time"