A Hot Head's Trial

Bakugo was up bright and early today, it was time for him to retry the provisional license exam. Thinking back to it... That exam should have been his first hint that something was seriously wrong with his outlook on others. The more he thought about it, the more depressed he became "... Have I really done anything to change?" He said, looking at his hands.

Hound Dog put a hand on his shoulder "That's what we need to find out. Now come on. Get ready."

After a nice breakfast, getting dressed and grabbing his hero costume. Bakugo and Hound Dog went outside to be greeted by Both Shoto Todoroki and All Might.

Bakugo immediately felt very uncomfortable and very embarrassed and was debating on quitting this whole endeavor.

"Hound Dog" All Might started "I'll be taking Bakugo with me and evaluating him."

Hound Dog loved All Might, but he knew he had a job to do in monitoring his students training "I'll only say this once... I need to see how he performs. I'm his current teacher, I'm going to see how this goes."

All Might sighed "Gotcha. Come on then."

As All Might guided them. Todoroki couldn't seem to take his eyes off Bakugo. It made Bakugo extremely self-conscious and he wanted nothing more than for Todoroki to do literally anything else.

Todoroki finally began with "You seem different."

Bakugo was immediately confused and turned to Todoroki with that expression. "What do you mean?

Todoroki hummed for a bit before turning back and walking. Leaving Bakugo confused and puzzled.

At this same time. Izuku and Mina were getting breakfast ready. Izuku looked to Mina who had a huge grin on her face. "You seem awfully cheerful today."

Mina chuckled "Two kids we babysit are coming to school with us. It's gonna be fun!"

Izuku nodded "Speaking of which, do you mind waking them up?"

Mina shook her head "Nope. I'll be right back." With that, Mina made her way to Eri's room. She was kinda surprised that she and Izuku weren't woken up by one or both of them by the middle of the night. Hopefully everything worked out though. Once she opened the door though... She saw just how well it all had worked out.

Eri's forehead was lightly pressed into Kota's chest. The boy had his arms around the girl, and both had light smiles on their faces as they slept. Mina wanted to squeal at how cute they looked but didn't want to ruin this moment... That is, until the idea to take pictures came into her head.

After taking a few pics though, she finally nudged them both gently until they started groaning. Both kids immediately rubbed their eyes and looked each other in their faces. Blushes overtook their faces as they realized how awkward this was... Then they saw Mina's grin and Kota immediately backed up and hit his head against the wall "Gah!"

Kota then held the back of his head in pain a bit as Mina was holding back an army of laughter.

Eri didn't see what was so wrong, though it was weird being so close to Kota. She felt her cheek grow hot just from thinking about it and panicked before looking at Mina "Mama! My head feels hot!"

Mina chuckled a bit "Oh? Are you sick or something?" Mina then lifted up some of her own hair and pressed her forehead to Eri's "Hmmm nah your good. Might just be from waking up so quick."

Eri quickly caught her breath as both girls then looked to Kota who was a blushing mess. "Oh? Is Kota sick?" Eri then went over and slowly inched closer as both she and Kota we're turning red by the moment. Finally, though, Eri couldn't take it anymore and backed away "I-I can't do it."