Happy To Help

Author "Hope you guys don't mind but I'm going to be doing a few timeskips, mainly because there are parts of the original story I'm going to leave unaltered"

Photo isn't mine
_______________________________

Recently, Class 1-A have started their hero internships and been quite busy. It's been about 3 days since Izuku and Mina last hung out but today they were given a break! In fact most if not all internships were on hold. It was really strange, no hero work and no school, granted it was Saturday but still!.

Bakugo had been watching Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero battling in Smash Bros on the couch in the lobby, for a while, until he looked to his left to see Mina looking very... Calm. She was usually a gigantic supernova of energy and unless she had just been training, she'd normally join the guys in playing games.

Mina on the other hand was debating on trying to talk to Izuku today, he'd been looking upset lately and she wanted to help him but she didn't wanna keep leaving her friends to hang high and dry.

"Are you gonna mope all day, Racoons Eyes?" Bakugo said in a terse tone.

Mina immediately felt hatred brew in her as she spoke "I'm just thinking."

"That's a first..." Bakugo said as they both looked at the TV.

Mina snapped, she stood up and walked to Izuku's room without telling the others.

Kirishima was both puzzled and upset "Bro. Why do you keep outing her?"

Bakugo turned to him "She's been obsessed with that damn nerd lately! I can see it on her face, it makes me sick!"

Kaminari sighed "She just wants to help him, man".

"Oh suuure she does!" He groaned "Just play your stupid game!".

They resumed their game but the air was more tense then usual.

Meanwhile Mina had made it to Izuku's door and was hesitant at first but finally found the courage to knock.

"It's open..." Came the low voice of Izuku.

Mina opened the door to see Izuku at his desk, looking at his hand which covered a piece of paper, she closed the door behind her and walked up to him. "What's up?" She asked softly.

"Nothing..." His voice sounded raspy. Had he been crying? She quickly turned to see his face and noticed tear marks had stained his cheeks.

Mina hugged him immediately without hesitation. She hated seeing her friend upset. "What's wrong?" She said in a low comforting tone.

Izuku took a deep breath. If he could trust Mina with his past... He can trust her with this. He just hoped no one would yell at him for spilling this. "What I'm about to say, you can't tell anyone else, okay?" He slowly took his hand off the paper.

"You got it, Midori" she smiled then looked to his paper and saw that it had notes about what to do in a hostage situation. Weird... Why would Izuku be writing about this?

"So... Yesterday... I was on patrol with Lemillion." Izuku was tearing up a bit. "and this girl... This terrified girl bumps into me from an alley we were passing." Izuku's fists tightened. "Bandages covered her arms and legs, she wore a rag that resembled a white dress and she had a single horn on the right of her forehead."

Ashido was slowly becoming very concerned, both for this girls situation and all the emotions Izuku has been keeping within him. "Just as we were asking where her parents were, a man stepped out from the ally claiming to be her father. That man was Kai Chisaki, Yakuza leader of the Shie Hassaikai...".