Favor For A Feline

Author-mon "It's not as long as I would like but at least it's something. I do hope you enjoy this chapter and have a great day!
_______________________________

"Kirishima?" Bakugo said surprised.

Kirishima immediately rushed him into a hug "Bakubro!"

Bakugo slowly hugged back but felt very weird about this. Once they separated, he asked "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see my friend, man. You, ok?" Kirishima replied.

Bakugo sighed in disbelief before letting out a light smile "... Yeah... Thank you, Kirishima."

Kirishima smiled wide and the two began to catch up on what's been going on with them.

Meanwhile, Izuku, Mina and Eri were getting ready to depart from Inko's apartment.

Inko nuzzled into Eri and smiled "I'm going to miss you sweetie~!"

Eri just chuckled "I'll miss you too, Grandma!"

Everyone said their goodbyes and proceeded to make their way to the train. All Might offered a ride, but they politely declined, thinking it'd be better for everyone for a number of reasons.

Mina had a smug look on her face and Izuku was already preparing himself for the-

"Told ya so~" Mina said, interrupting and yet completing Izuku's thought.

"I know, I know. I'm not gonna hear the end of this but... Please don't tell Todoroki" Izuku gently pleaded.

"Why not?" A curious Mina asked.

Izuku sighed "Like you, Todoroki guessed that All Might and I were related... He called me All Might's secret love child..."

"Kkc" Mina held back a laugh, so she didn't embarrass him, but it was getting harder to hold back.

Eri gently tugged on Mina's pants "Mommy? Are you ok?"

Mina quickly swallowed her laugh and took a few deep breaths "Phewww I'm ok, Eri. Just... Caught off guard was all hehehe."

Eri nodded, smiling as he grabbed each of her parent's hand's and continued pleasantly walking beside them.

Izuku was starting to get excited as they entered the train. He remembered that Eri's playmate was most likely gonna be there once they returned.

Meanwhile back with Bakugo and Kirishima.

Kirishima was laughing at a story he had just told "Seriously bro, you had to be there. Mineta can't look at mangos ever again!"

Bakugo let out a light chuckle "Yeah... Sounds like a riot."

Kirishima noticed his lack of enthusiasm "Hey, are... Are you ok?

Bakugo didn't respond for a second "... Kirishima" he said grabbing the red-haired student's attention even more "... Tell Jirou... That I'm sorry... I know she won't trust it after all I did, and she doesn't have to believe me but... Things are going well here with Hound Dog... I'm... I'm learning a lot." He looked up at Kirishima "And I want Jirou to know I'm sorry. Even if she hates me."

Kirishima was looking into Bakugo's eyes, he wasn't sure what to believe anymore, but he'd been Bakugo's ambassador to others for so long, this favor would be a cake walk. "... Sure."

Bakugo lightly gasped, looking rather stunned.

"I'll do it... Just... Stay strong, bro." Kirishima gave him a winning smile before Hound Dog spoke up from the doorway "Sorry, buddy, but you gotta go now."