Silencing The Explosion / Future Plans

Class 1A had just left the house of their resident class couple. Most were a bit unhappy since Bakugo scared the crap out of Eri. One particular person who found it real hard to forgive his behavior right now was Jirou. She figured it would be easy enough for him to apologize to Midoriya... But the look on Bakugo's face said it all. Part of him doesn't want to change, he's still jealous that Izuku stole one of his friends, he's jealous that Izuku's life is getting better while his stays the same... But there's something missing. Something she doesn't know that she wanted to... Only one person to ask. Ever the fearless one, she made her way to Bakugo's dorm room.

Inside the house, Izuku had just set Eri on the bed in the master bedroom and gently brushed her hair to the side. He softly kissed her forehead "Rest up, Eri".

With that, he went downstairs to see that Mina was in deep thought and leaning forward as she sat on the couch. She tightened her fists trying to surpress her rage towards Katsuki.

Izuku's hands rested on hers as he took a seat next to her. Mina looked him in the eyes and sighed "... This has to stop..."

"I know..." Midoriya said coldly "Now you see why I was worried the other day. Kachan doesn't just... Change. Despite whatever the teachers told him. It's not him. I've seen his own mother struggle with him all his life. He's hardheaded, arrogant and merciless, so having to apologize to me probably goes against everything he knows and wants."

Mina lowered her head "... He really does sound like a true bully." She sighed "By the way, If he gives Eri that look again, I'll end him. I don't care who it is, that prick knows better than to look at Eri like that."

Izuku smirked a bit "Yeah. Hehe... We just gotta keep her safe."

Mina stood up "Well... I feel like cuddling. So, let's cuddle broccoli boy."

Izuku let out a nice smile as He and Mina went upstairs to cuddle next to Eri.

Meanwhile, Bakugo was sitting on the balcony of his dorm, trying to figure out why he couldn't apologize to Izuku or rather, why he should. When it all came down to it, he was too proud.

Bakugo's eyes stayed on the trees, calmly blowing leaves to the walls of the 1A building. A knock was heard on his door. "I'm not in the mood!"

"It's me Bakugo..." He was immediately silenced as Kirishima's voice pierced his ears.

"... It's open..." Bakugo stated flatly.

The door opened and shut with Kirishima entering the room only to see Bakugo sitting on the balcony. Kirishima slowly made his way over to Bakugo and leaned against the balcony's railing.

A heavy sigh was made by Captain Manly "You know I'm your friend, right?" Kirishima said while raising his brow.

Katsuki merely grunted in response. Unknown to them however, Jirou had made it to Bakugo's dorm room door and was about to knock before she noticed voices. She plugged her jack into the wall to eavesdrop.

Kirishima sighed "That being said... Remember that Mina is your frie-"

"She's not my friend..." Bakugo interupted. "She's that nerd's girlfriend."

Kirishima was about to argue with him but knew that was a losing battle. Instead, he sighed "Can you please walk me through your thought process. Why didn't you apologize?"

Bakugo started to grit his teeth, his ego getting the better of him "Why should I..."

Kirishima looked bewildered "Because you said you would. Dude, why are you acting like this? You told us and the teachers that you would do it!"