Eri's Greeting / Confession

Izuku Midoriya, a pure hearted young man with the potential to become the greatest hero ever, groaned as he woke up. He turned in his bed and saw the best thing possible. Eri and Mina both sleeping peacefully, both with pleasant smiles on their faces.

Izuku was still a bit lost after last night, Eri had called them her parents... But strangely... He didn't mind that idea. Mina sure seemed okay with it.

To be honest though, he's had this nagging feeling lately. One that told him he should stop lying to himself and just accept one simple truth... He thought of Mina as more than a friend.

That thought alone made him blush hard but as he was about to get up he heard Eri mumble in her sleep.

"Mmmmno... I wanna stay with papa... And... Mi...mi" she soon returned to her calming slumber.

Izuku stroked her hair and kissed her horn. A small action but she smirked in her sleep none the less.

Izuku smiled, satisfied with her happiness and went to the restroom. Meanwhile, little known to Izuku and Mina. Most of their classmates , minus Bakugo , were awake, they were in the lobby having a small meeting at the request of Iida, the class representative.

"Good morning fellow classmates! I've asked you to come here to discuss a number of matters with all of you!" Iida greeted loudly

"Too loud!" Uraraka complained, covering her ears.

Iida toned down his enthusiasm "Apologies Uraraka, but I ask everyone to cooperate as we discuss these matters before the others wake up. Now, I know Mr Aizawa has already said it but please everyone, be on your best behavior. The girl they brought back yesterday seems fragile. Please don't bombard her with questions or crowd her. Understood?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Iida nodded at them "Good. Now..." He looked to Jirou. Ever since listening in on Izuku and Mina talk, she's been more reclusive that usual. "Jirou... We don't mean to pry but... Do you need to let anything out? We promise not to judge you."

Jirou shook her head no. "Not at all..."

Kaminari interjected "Come on Jirou! We just want to help! What you heard couldn't have been that bad!"

Jirou scowled at Kaminari "Would you just shut up!"

Everyone flinched, surprised by Jirou's outburst. Jirou then calmed down.

"Look... What Midoriya told Ashido wasn't anything dirty or funny... It was... Heartbreaking. Its... Hard to even comprehend..." Jirou started to gently shake.

Kirishima was genuinely concerned as he spoke up. "Jirou... I know it's important to you but... We don't want you to bare this burden alone. Izuku has been there for us so many times, we want to be there for him and you, just this once." He spoke softly.

Jirou looked into Kirishima's eyes... This was Bakugo's friend! How would he react if he knew the truth. "... If you think I'm telling you right now. You'd better think twice."

Everyone sighed until they heard a voice.

"What's going on here?" They turned and saw Katsuki Bakugo at the top of the stairs.

Jirou instantly sealed her lips like a spell was placed on them.

Bakugo came down and looked to everyone "Why are you all acting so fucking weird lately!?!"

Iida sighed "Bakugo, please. Try not to wake the girl."

Bakugo grunted and grit his teeth "You guys are really starting to piss me off. First, Racoons Eyes goes numb to me, next, AUX cord over there chews me out for no reason. Now all you guys are here, minus that pathetic Deku and cotton candy for brains, almost like a cult?!"