Things To Consider

Author's Note.

I'm glad so many people enjoy my confusingly weird, plotted story. I hope I can continue to entertain you all. Feel free to comment any genuine critiques if you have any. Fair warning! This chapter is kinda all over the place. Still! Hope you enjoy.

Anyway, as my niece says. Labuu! ( Love you )
_______________________________

Could Izuku and Mina really have it any better? Seriously, their parents basically approved of their relationship, they have an adorable non-blood related daughter to take care of, and they get to enjoy a nightly embrace in each other's arms. This was a glorious time in their lives, however, they still needed to be on high alert. The league of villains clearly know about Eri. And now that their personal problems were out of the way, they wanted to do everything to keep her safe.

Mina slowly woke up first, surprisingly she felt energized right away, perhaps getting everything off her chest lately had helped. But no confession could satisfy the intense growl of the pinkette's stomach which nearly woke her two beans.

She slowly and carefully got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen. Upon entry to the kitchen, Mina saw Izuku's mom already awake and cooking a large breakfast for them all.

Inko immediately heard Izuku's door opened and looked to see Mina. "Good morning, Mina. Did you sleep well, sweetie?" Inko asked in a cheerful tone.

Mina yawned and smiled "Sorry, yeah. It was good. How did you sleep?" Mina replied groggily.

Inko chuckled "I slept quite well, knowing my Izuku has someone to look after him makes me so happy."

Mina slightly blushed "Yeah... Hey... Mind if I ask a question about him?"

"Go ahead dear!" Inko still happily replied.

Mina smiled "Where's his dad?" Inko froze immediately "He never really talks about him or anything, so I was just wondering."

Inko sighed "It's... It's complicated."

Mina knew right away she overstepped a boundary. "S-Sorry Mrs Midoriya I was just curious"

Inko calmed down "It's okay, Mina. It's just... Very personal."

Mina understood as she quickly tried to change the subject. "So what's for breakfast?"

"Toast, eggs and bacon. I heard Eri liked apples so I'm slicing one up for her" Inko replied, slowly getting back to her happier state.

Mina giggled "That girl adores apples more than most people, I think."

The girls had a nice laugh over that but they're laughter brought a certain retired hero out of his slumber.

"Ugggh... Morning?" All Might got up slowly and sat on the couch.

Inko chuckled "Time to get up sleepy head"

All Might slowly got up and headed to the table where he was on the verge of going back to sleep. "Morning Inko... Morning Ashido"

Mina chuckled "You okay? You act like you've never slept on a couch before!"

All Might smirked "Well it certainly has been a while."

A cute yawn was heard as they all looked to Eri who stood by the doorframe to Izuku's room as she rubbed the tiredness from her eye. She was still in her adorable nightgown, had messy hair and had both plushies in one arm as she waddled toward the table and climbed into a chair then sat down nicely. "Morning Mama Mimi~"

Mina squealed and hugged Eri "Ohhh I love you ErBear~!"

Eri giggled then looked to the others "Morning Grandma and Grandpa!"