Recover

The doors to the training room opened and Recovery girls staff made their way to the battlefield to collect the injured student there. Once they got there, they took Jirou almost immediately and carefully rushed her to the nurse's office.

Mina picked up her tired child and looked to Aizawa "Do you... need help with him?" She asked earnestly.

Aizawa looked at the ground in anger. "... No." He took a moment but finally turned to them "Tell the rest of the class that school is done for the day. All of you can return to your living spaces" he said plainly.

Shoji walked to his teacher "Need me to carry him somewhere for you before I go?"

Aizawa shook his head no "I appreciate the offer, but I'll take care of it. Also, great work today with Jirou. You two did a good job."

Shoji nodded "Thank you sir." He quickly bowed then slowly went to the exit.

Aizawa turned to Mina "... If it were with someone else, I'm sure you'd have been fine... As it stands, I choose not to grade you. Now go. Tell those who didn't train today that they'll be in battles on the weekend".

Mina nodded then walked back carefully, leaving Aizawa to look at his students' unconscious form.

The class was still in shock when Mina and Shoji came back. What they just witnessed could be classified as criminal activity. And it all came from Bakugo... It really shouldn't be a surprise but despite all his threats at violence, they knew most of them were empty. However, something stopped them in their tracks when they saw Bakugo intentionally hurting Jirou. Why couldn't they move? Izuku, himself, had experienced the action of moving before the mind could think and yet... He was lost.

Once both students called out to their classmates and got their attention, they explained the situation, and everyone slowly began to go change. They knew asking questions was pointless right now and decided to ask later.

Tsuyu, however, went up to Mina "I'll take her" the frog hero said.

Mina and Izuku "Huh?"

Tsuyu tilted her head "I'll take her. You know, so you both can change."

Mina looked down and the now barely awake Eri in her arms. "Well... Okay... Just follow me then"

After handing over Eri, they all made their way to the locker rooms. Mina, however, looked back at Izuku. His eyes glued to the screen which showed Aizawa and Bakugo.

Izuku always saw unlimited potential in his former friend. The one thing that always got in his way, however, was his ego. Putting himself on a pedestal higher than everyone he knew. It always impeded his progress, only now, it could erase it.

Izuku clenched his fists in rage for not being able to do anything about Bakugo.

He then felt an unexpected warmth of his girlfriend on his arm. "C'mon Izuku, we should go."

Izuku looked at the image one more time before turning back and going to change.

Meanwhile on the battlefield

Bakugo groaned and began to stir. Once he opened his eyes he sat up and noticed Mr Aizawa sitting on a rock nearby.

Aizawa just stared at him, it was a cold icy stare that penetrated the hearts of children and adults alike. Bakugo was struggling not to fall prey to the state of his teacher and looked away as he proceeded to stand up.

"... What happened?" Bakugo said quietly.

More silence, Aizawa just kept glaring at him until he finally stood up. "Remind me what you came here to do today." His voice holding back malice.