Addressing Fear

Author-Troglodyte "Warning. This chapter is extremely fluffy. Like, 99.9 percent fluff. Also, there may be a gap between this chapter and the next as I am working on another story of mine right now. Hope you enjoy!
_______________________________

"Huh. Guess you're right." Aizawa said in response to what Deku had asked "But, even if I ordered another child sized bed for the kid, it probably wouldn't get here until tomorrow. I'd say you can use one of the dorm's beds, but you would need to disassemble those."

Izuku nodded "Yeah. Sorry about all this. I just wanted to know what I should do."

Aizawa sighed "I dunno. Just sleep on the couch or have Eri sleep in your guy's bed."

Izuku nodded "Those sound like good ideas! Thank you, sir!"

Aizawa sighed "Can't believe you needed my help for that... By the way, how is everything?"

Izuku chuckled "So far so good, we all seem to get along well"

Back with Mina and Kota

Kota was slowly crawling backwards as Mina approached him in a rather villain like manner "W-What are you gonna do?"

Mina grumbled a bit before grabbing the boy by his pants, just as he was about to get up and run the other way. She pulled him into her arms and grabbed his waist before delivering a powerful German suplex to Kota.

"Owwww" Kota wined "That hurt!" He then realized Mina hadn't let go yet.

"Ohooo it's about to get a lot worse..." Mina stated as she turned to her side with Kota and reached a vertical base once again. "You just gained a free trip!" She performed another perfect German suplex before standing up once more with a now dizzy Kota "A trip to Suplex-" she performed a third and final suplex "City!" Finally she stood up over Kota.

Kota was groaning due to the damage to his back "Argh... Your lucky that didn't kill me!"

"Well duh! I know how to do those moves safely!" Mina argued.

Kota struggled to get up so he sat on the floor next to the couch in defeat. "Whatever..."

Mina finally calmed down "Now that you've received your punishment... Tell me... " Her expression softened a bit "Why would you say something like that to her? Weren't you warned about her? She's extremely emotional."

Kota winced a bit "... I know ... Its just... I'm angry ok!"

Mina stomped one foot forward "Hey! Don't yell at me, ok? You started this mess that I'm currently fixing."

Kota winced again "Okay, okay ... You guys were... Too happy..."

Mina's mind nearly went blank "... Wut?..."

Kota grumbled "You guys were all so happy to be playing a big version of house. You guys even started to include me like I was a new addition to your family... But I'm not... I'm not part of your family. I'm gonna have to say goodbye someday just like Eri is!"

Mina lightly gasped, finally getting a grasp on what was bothering him.

Kota started breathing heavily "And I can already tell... That on that day when I say goodbye ... I'm gonna wish that our time together didn't end. I'm gonna wanna visit more. I'm gonna wanna be part of a real family even more! You guys are only thinking of short term fixes... But whose gonna help us huh? You guys get to hang out with us and treat us well and be heroes. Us, though? We just wait on the sidelines... Wondering if we're ever gonna find place to truly call home..." He began to sniffle. "Even now... My own aunt has trouble with watching me due to her responsibilities! I just feel like a pain in everyone's neck! No one understands!"