The Whole Truth

Authors Note: Hello! Welcome back! Been a hot minute but I decided to work feverishly this week to complete a chapter. That said. Warning for those triggered by playful foot fetishism. I know it bothers some but eh, my story, my rules. Please comment and feel free to criticize the story as long as they are legit criticisms.
Hope you enjoy!

_______________________________

Currently, the future number one hero could be seen picking herbs and spices for dinner with his family. His mind wasn't totally on shopping though. He was more focused on earlier...

'She hid the fact that Bakugo hurt her, she even tried lying about it twice! Right in front of me! Doesn't she know I care? Don't I deserve the truth?!'. His intense thoughts were suddenly brought to a halt. 'Then again... Doesn't she deserve to know the truth about me? Just because I don't tell her doesn't mean she won't be truly safe. She wants to be a hero too!'.

Izuku let out a sigh as picked up the final ingredients for dinner. 'I think I need to just come out and tell her about One For All. Things won't exactly get easier from here and having Mina by my side with this would be like a dream come true! I just... have to ask her something first'. Izuku finished his thoughts with a smile as he purchased his groceries and headed home.

- At the Midoriya Household

Mina narrowed her eyes "His quirk? Well all I really remember was that he said he was a late bloomer because the blowback would have been... Reeeeeeaaal bad."

All Might kept a stern expression "That's all he said?"

Mina nodded yes "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

All Might finally sighed and relaxed "No reason. I just worry what that boy tells people."

Mina put a finger to her chin "Mr All Might?... Are... You ... Midoriya's Dad?"

All Might quickly grabbed a nearby tissue and spit blood into it. "Why on earth would you think that Young Ashido?!"

Mina chuckled "Well you're very protective of him. Gonna be honest, I don't get it. You, the number one hero, always being so defensive of a guy that can practically take down an army!"

All Might sighed "His power is incredibly dangerous. A power like that, in the hands of a hero, can do wonders for the world. If used correctly that is. It's not easy, that's why I give him a lot of guidance."

Mina got super close to All Might's ear and whispered, "Such a daaaaaaaaad".

All Might jumped a bit "Personal bubbles, Young Ashido!"

Mina just burst into laughter as All Might took a chance to catch his breath. "Just... Please take care of him, Young Ashido..."

Mina saluted "You got it, All Might Sir!" She got off the couch. "Hope you don't mind but I'm gonna go unpack. Thanks again for being here, having one on one time with All Might is cool" she had a huge grin when she said that. She then retreated to Izuku's room.

All Might sighed "I guess she does have enough conviction...had we not been heroes I doubt that she would have told us what happened to her in front of Izuku..."

"You okay, Mister?"

All Might snapped out of his trance to see Eri in front of him. "Heh yeah I'm fine. How's dinner coming along?"

Eri smiled "Grandma says we just need Papa to come back, and she can start making food."

The front door to the apartment suddenly opened. "I'm home!" Izuku called out.

"Daddy!" Eri ran to Izuku with open arms and hugged him, unfortunately it was hard to hug back with groceries in his hand, but he tried to embrace her none the less.