2nd Author's Note/Blooper, Extra, and Alternate Scenes

EliTheTechnique: Hello, true believers. Now you may be wondering: "Eli, wasn't your first author's note the perfect ending to this amazing book?" Yes, it would have been, but I wanted to write a bit more and I wanted to write some bloopers for some of the chapters and some scenes I could've gone with. Some of the bloopers will seem like they being recorded like a movie and there'll be some funny moments. So, without further ado, here are some blooper/alternate scenes in chronological order...

Scene #1 = Spider Bites Are Scary (Blooper - Chapter 2)

You were walking out of your Manhattan, New York apartment building for the last time and looked out of the front lobby windows with a sigh. Your mm and dad were getting inside of their taxi when Mr. Cooke, the doorman, put a comforting hand on your shoulder. He spoke with a Trans-Atlantic accent that had always made you feel like smiling.

Mr. Cooke: "I may not be there to open any more doors for you Y/N, but you'll always be in my heart. A man once said, 'Sometimes you'll never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.' You have plenty of memories here, and you'll make a lot more in Canterlot."

Y/N: "Really? But...I don't know anyone or even the first thing about Canterlot."

Mr. Cooke: "I am sure of it, Mr. L/N. Oh, and if you ever meet my niece Rarity, say hello to her for me. Yeah?"

Y/N: "I will Mr.C."

After you shook hands and hugged, you stepped out of the building and dropped your wallet.

Y/N: "Oops. Can't leave my wallet in New York."

While you bent down to grab it, a spider with the number 7 on its' abdomen lowered itself onto your shoulder. It crawled down your arm and stopped right above your wrist between the thumb and pointer fingers on your (dominant hand).

Y/N: "Guess it's finally time to go to--AAAAHHH!!!" You scream at the end before chuckling.

First Assistant Director: *deadpans at you*

Y/N: "Sorry, guys. I know it's not actually poisonous and I'm supposed to be Spider-Man and all but, you made it look so real."

Some of the crew behind the camera chuckles while others roll their eyes playfully.

Scene #2 = Autocorrect strikes again (Blooper - Chapter 3 )

You were playing some (your favorite game) in the upstairs loft when your stomach rumbled.

Y/N: "I almost forgot. I haven't eaten since I got on the plane. Sprite can't satisfy me forever."

You looked at your phone and searched up Canterlot City. You scrolled until you saw a picture of Canterlot Mall and located it on the Maps app.

Y/N: 'Perfect! Some lunch at a mall food court sounds so good right now.'

You then changed into a plaid shirt with black skinny jeans and some sneakers.

After you grabbed your wallet, you slid down the banister and found your dad napping on one of your new couches.

Y/N: "Looks like Dad is having his mid-day nap. I wonder where my mom is."

You then shrugged and sent a quick text to both of your parents.

Y/N: "I'm hungry so I'm going to check out the mail for a hair or two. Text me back if you need me."

You look at your text and facepalm. 

Y/N: "Seriously? Who made this autocorrect?"

Elijah: "Just hand me the phone, please."