Chapter 26 - I.S.A.A.C. The Spider-Bot

About a week after the Friendship Games, you were patrolling through the streets of Canterlot City on a Tuesday afternoon. 

You had stopped a bike robbery, grand theft auto, and helped a cat get down from a clothesline 5 stories in the air. 

Y/N: "I'm on a roll today! I was so excited to stop crime, I only ate my favorite fruit." You said as you suddenly saw a man and woman getting held up by a thief with a pistol. "Uh oh, looks like another thief is waitin' to get webbed up!"

Thief: "Ok ya rich folk, load up my ba--WOAH!!!" You swung low and grabbed the thief by the belt and webbed him to the side of the wall. "Aah! Help! Help!"

Y/N: "Yawn. Seriously, I take on guys like you for breakfast."

Man: "Thank you, Spider-Man."

Woman: "Guess you're not as bad as I thought you'd be."

Your stomach rumbled as you left a note for the police.

Y/N: "You're welcome." *stomach rumble* "Buuut, I need some dinner. See ya!" You replied as you jumped up and swung towards your home.

At your house, Paul and Sci-Twi were putting the finishing touches on I.S.A.A.C. (aka Intelligent Spider And Assistive Companion) in Paul's room.

Both of them were wearing lab coats and were nearly complete with the robot

Both of them were wearing lab coats and were nearly complete with the robot. Spike was sitting on Paul's bed and reading a science magazine.

Paul: "The code is nearly complete. Just have to finish this string." He said as he quickly typed on his laptop. A USB cord connected to the spider-bot and the laptop was transferring data while Paul kept typing.

Sci-Twi was busy installing the small, but high-definition cameras into the eyes, abdomen, underbelly, and legs of the spider.

You entered Paul's room while eating a bowl of (favorite cereal).

A/N: Personally, I like Raisin Bran Crunch

Y/N: "Hey Paul. Sci-Twi. Spike."

Spike: "Hey Y/N. You're back from your afternoon patrol?"

Y/N: "Yup." You sat down next to him and ate a couple of spoons of your cereal.

Spike: "Wait, isn't it like 4 o'clock? Why are you eating cereal?"

Y/N: "Because Mom just bought some more (favorite cereal). Anyway, how's the spider-bot project coming along?"

Sci-Twi: "It's going great! Once Paul finishes refining the programming, we should be ready for our first field test."

Paul: "Twilight and I have been crunching the numbers and you'll like them."

Sci-Twi: "We determined that with the use of I.S.A.A.C., you'll be able to stop at least 38% more crime and take 187 seconds less to stop it on average."