Chapter 20 - All's Fair In Love, Cupcakes, And...Gaming?

It was a refreshing Saturday morning in Canterlot. You woke up, got ready, ate some waffles with Paul, and then you jumped out of your room, and thwipped away. While there weren't any major crimes, you easily foiled the schemes of a couple of pickpockets. The wind blew through your suit as you went all over downtown.

You were still swinging happily on your patrol when you got a call from Pinkie Pie. You tapped the side of your mask and answered.

Y/N: "Hey Pinkie! What's up?"

Pinkie Pie: "The sky!" You rolled your eyes at Pinkie's silliness.

Y/N: "Not that kind of up." You did one big swing before landing on a streetlight.

Pinkie Pie: "I knew that! Anywho, I was wondering if you could come to my house today. I have all of the ingredients to make some delicious cupcakes but everyone else is busy. Can you come over pretty, pretty please?"

Y/N: "Sure! I was just wrapping up patrol so I'll stop by for a couple of hours."

Pinkie Pie: "Yippee! We're gonna' have so much fun together! See ya soon, Webby."

Y/N: "Webby huh? That's an interesting nickname." You thought aloud. 

Time Skip

You drove to Pinkie's house and knocked on the front door. Her sister Maud answered and looked you over.

Maud Pie: "Nice to see you again, Y/N. Pinkie says you helped her and the Rainbooms defeat the sirens." She said in her patented monotonous voice. "That was very brave of you."

You entered the Pie household and looked around.

Y/N: "Thanks. I always love to help however I can. So where's Pinkie? She asked me to come over and make some cupcakes."

Maud Pie: "She's in the kitchen. But just know that my other two sisters, Limestone and Marble, are here too. Limestone's the oldest and Marble's the youngest."

She pointed at a picture of the Pie daughters and you noticed two you had never seen before.

Y/N: "Oh, ok. If they're half as friendly as you, I'm sure we'll all be able to get along." You said with a charming smile. Maud nodded when Pinkie burst in.

Pinkie Pie: "Y/N! You're here!" She hugged you tightly and threw an apron on you that said 'World's Okayest Baker.'

Y/N: "Hey Pinkie. I am ready to bake!"

Pinkie Pie: "Okey-dokey! Just don't get too carried away with the frosting! Seriously, last time Maud had my super-sugar-special cupcakes, she was bouncing off the walls!"

You tried to imagine Maud being as hyper as Pinkie and shook your head.

Maud Pie: "You two have fun. I'll be upstairs with Boulder if you need me."