Chapter 19 - Happiness Is The Smell Of A New Car

A couple of peaceful weeks later, you walking home with Paul on a Friday.

Y/N: "I've got to get to the animal shelter to volunteer with Fluttershy.  Then Applejack invited me to go apple-picking with her, Big Mac, and Apple Bloom at her house." You looked at your phone and sighed.

Paul: "Then just web-swing everywhere bro."

Y/N: "I can't just swing everywhere. All it takes is one nosy reporter and I'd hardly be able to go next door without a paparazzi showing up." Paul thought about a solution and had an 'Aha' moment.

Paul: "Didn't you say you have like $25,000 lying around? Why don't you buy your first car?" You looked wide-eyed and facepalmed.

Y/N: "I do! I can't believe I forgot all about the reward!"

Paul: "From wrestling right?"

Y/N: "Yep. That was the first night I put my superpowers to use. Even though it was a bit selfish."

Paul: "You were an inexperienced kid with spider powers facing a muscle-bound pro wrestler Y/N! I say you earned it."

Y/N: "But what will my parents think?"

Paul: "Just say you saved up a lot of money. You never spent a lot of your allowance when you were younger anyway."

Y/N: "Yeah, let's go right now! Wanna' go piggyback-style?"

Paul: "Heck yes! Even since Sunset told me how thrilling it is swing through the air, I've been waiting to get the chance!"

Y/N: "Then c'mon! Let's an alley or something so I can change."

Sunset Shimmer was hanging out with Rarity at the Sweet Shoppe. She was wearing a new outfit and sipped from a latte.

Rarity was texting on her phone but noticed Sunset was twirling her hair and stared in the air dreamily

Rarity was texting on her phone but noticed Sunset was twirling her hair and stared in the air dreamily. She smirked mischievously and interrupted.

Rarity: "So Sunset, thinking about any boys?" She said teasingly. "Like Y/N."

Sunset Shimmer sighed and looked at her phone. On the screen, she scrolled through several selfies of you and her.

Sunset Shimmer: "That obvious huh?"

Rarity: "Of course darling, if it's any consolation, you two would just be so perfect together."

Sunset Shimmer: "He makes me feel so warm, safe, and snug inside every time I'm around him. I've never felt this way for anyone in all of my life."