Chapter 10 - Meeting The Squad

After your 3rd period class, you saw Sunset Shimmer in the hallway.

Y/N: 'There's Sunset. Since we're friends now, I guess I can sit with her and her friends for lunch!' "Hey Sunset, wait up!"

Sunset was talking to a girl with fancy purple hair. She turned around and smiled before introducing her friend.

The girl has light sapphire bluish-grey skin, moderate azure eyes, and light cornflower bluish grey eye-shadow. Her hair is moderate indigo in locks and swirls with a triple-sapphire hair pin in it. She is wearing a white T-shirt, good armbands, a purple skirt with three blue lozenge diamond symbols on it and dark purple boots with a sky light blue diamond on them.

 She is wearing a white T-shirt, good armbands, a purple skirt with three blue lozenge diamond symbols on it and dark purple boots with a sky light blue diamond on them

Sunset Shimmer: "Hey Y/N! This is my friend Rarity. She's the most fashion-forward girl in CHS."

Both you and Rarity blushed when you looked into each other's eyes.

Rarity: 'Oh my! He is so handsome!' "It is a pleasure to meet you Y/N. Sunset told me all about you and let me say, your outfit is marvelous!"

Y/N: "Thanks Rarity, your dress looks marvelous too. Oh! Your uncle from New York told me to say hi for him, Mr. Cooke."

Rarity: *gasp* "Uncle Cooke! I have not spoken to him since my visit last summer...is he well?"

Y/N: "He's doing great. He was the doorman of my apartment building in Manhattan. He has been friendly to me for over a decade."

Rarity: "Splendid! He's always a kind-hearted man. Anyway, I'll see you two at the lunch table.

Rarity went off in another direction while you entered the large cafeteria.

Y/N: "Woah. My mom was not kidding when she said this CHS had a big cafeteria."

Sunset Shimmer: "This is a big school though. Let's get in the lunch line."

You entered the line and eventually grabbed a lunch tray saw an old lunch lady with gray hair and apple earrings

???: "Howdy youngin'. You must be new around here."