Chapter 47 - Chillin' With The CMCs

A/N: I'd like to shoutout dae085 (thanks for the vote streak), Human4365, and saw832019. Thank all of you readers for your support and I wish you a Happy Holidays! (Spunset already has 7, 000+ READS!!! 7,000!) The chapter cover was drawn by its' original creator on Derpibooru.

Holidays Unwrapped Chapter 2

A few days later...

It was a chilly day in the suburbs of Canterlot City. You had just come from a patrol of the city with Silk and now, you were walking through an upscale neighborhood.

You were wearing a (favorite color) jacket with (favorite color) boots and gloves. A black designer beanie, that Rarity created, was on your head and your spider logo was stitched on the inside of it.

Y/N: "It sure is ch-ch-chilly out here. 8 inches of snow fell a couple of days ago but it seems like the city's on top of plowing it off the streets." You say to yourself.

You arrive at Rarity's house and ring the doorbell. A few seconds later, she opens the door and you see a large handbag next to her.

Rarity: "Y/N! I'm so glad you're here on such short notice."

Y/N: "I was around the neighborhood."

You hug for a moment before you see Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo chasing each other through the halls. Rarity lets you inside and closes the door.

Y/N: "So, you needed a... *takes off gloves* ...babysitter?"

Rarity: "Yes! You see, there's this holiday ball held by my aunt every year at her mansion on the other side of town. My parents and I have gone every year since I was 10, while Sweetie stays behind and gets babysat."

Y/N: "She doesn't like high-end life?"

Rarity: "Well, of course, she likes it but, she's a bit too... energetic to stay still and chat with rich members of society for a few hours. Normally, Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy would babysit but, both of them are busy."

Y/N: "As well as everyone else. Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Flash are at a hockey game, Paul and Sci-Twi are at the library, Sunset and Trixie are at the mall, and Soarin is in Cloudsdale."

Rarity: "Precisely. And I believe that with your talents with children, considering that they adore you, well... * in a hushed tone* Spider-Man and you but, *normal tone* um-- you get the point."

Y/N: "Don't worry Rares, I'll have everything under control. Besides, the CMCs and I are cool."

Rarity looks at herself in a handheld mirror and observes her makeup.

Rarity: "Why of course, darling. You're quite the amiable character."

She leads you down the hallway to a large game room. Inside, there was a pool table, arcade games, a PS5 with four controllers and several games, beanbag chairs, a board game table, an air hockey table, and a snack bar.

Y/N: "Whoa! I could spend hours in this room."  You say to yourself.

Rarity: "What?" She asks you.

Y/N: "This is quite the entertainment room." You tell her.

The room was clean except for three wrappers on the floor.

Rarity: "Ugh! Girls! Pick up after yourselves, PLEASE!"

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo turn around from playing an arcade game and gasp at the sight of you.